GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

The MS grabs a beam saber from its side, while it technically couldn’t move, it wasn’t giving up the fight. The other MS’ arm is torn off from the impact of the mace.

Barbatos grabs his last remaining mace and spins and with that he bashes the mace at the MS’s chest and then throws it again at the MS which had a arm torn off towards its chest.

That MS is destroyed by the mace’s impact and Logan is promptly given a message on his HUD that he’s gotten all 50 points.

The MS that was knocked over by the thrown MS gets up and tries to make his escape. All the other MS that were originally after Barbatos made their escape and spread out.

As Barbatos speeded after them he stops when he sees the message on his HUD. Barbatos stopped having red eyes and turned back to normal.
Logan wipes the blood of his nose with his hand and smirks. “50 points already?” he asked. “This was pretty fast.”

A machine collects Barbatos and brings the Gunpla over to Logan.

“Look at this folks we have our first participant to pass round 1, Logan from team Iron Blooded!”

1 Like

Logan grabs Barbatos and looks at him. “You took quite a beating out there,” he said, as he walked back to his team.

“Wow, that was awesome man!” Nathan cheered.

“You showed them who we are alright,” Ryan adds.

Logan smirks and then throws Barbatos at Ryan which he catches. “Some repairs wouldn’t hurt,” Logan said.

“So now we are in the second round, huh?” Ryan asked. “Who would join this time, you again?”

“No,” Logan said folding his arms. “Nathan, I think it is time for you to shine, I want to see what your Amatsu Mina is capable of.”

Nathan smiles happily. “YES!” he cheered happily. “I won’t let you guys down,” he said taking his briefcase as he bro fisted Logan as he then smirked.

Nathan walks up to the arena and sets his gunpla ready for the second round as Nathan then cracked his knuckles. “Alright girl, let’s show them how mean and fast you can be!”

“Well done Barbatos” cheered Johnson over the communication channels “Hope we can Join you in the next round.” As he says this Fire and Forget scans the area for more Gunpla. Spying a small cluster of Gunpla in the distance Fire and Forget accelerates and begins his assault.

1 Like

Raya blew the head of the enemy dynames, flying off to finish other suits.

1 Like

The group of 5 Gunpla saw Fire and Forget in coming and started firing at it with their laser rifles. (@Bramsley)

Three Gunpla were going after her as they fired. (@Khalsa721)

She shot one down as she sent a few of the claws on her hip skirts to quickly reel another in, separating it in two peices. She hoped she would have been able to get through thus without revealing all these weapons but I fortunately she had been wrong.

The one she shot got destroyed as the claws separate the other as there was only one gunpla remaining charging with its beam sword at her,

She blocked it with her own saber, trying not to be too flashy since she figured her secrets would help her team win later.

The MS continued slashin with the beam saber as it fired at as well.

Raya blocked using the skirt, firing point blank as it got too close to escape.

The MS got destroyed.

(I’m just going to stop posting until this match ends. Honestly I don’t know how long you want to continue but it’s getting boring posting the same thing.)

The ronguer sat atop a macabre throne of sorts formed from the welded broken remains of mobile suits that attempted to strike down the twisted dispassionate doctor Nolan

The metal throne was comprised of 16 mobile suits each one damaged to point of complete, spikes were driven through the chest of each unlucky victim

That would have to wait because a set of five MS were charging after her guns blazing.

Logan watches the fight and smirks. “Will she make it?”

Gerald would realize that behind him a set of 5 MS were behind him guns blazing.

1 Like

Lacey dodged and fired the fatling and funnels at the Gundams.

Gerald dodged easily and sped towards the Gundams, slashing at two with his beam Gerbera straight.

1 Like

They spread from the funnels and fired together a set of powerful blasts at Sazabi.

The one got slashed into but the other dodged and slashed at the Astray with its beam saber.