Gen 2 Rahkshi concept

Now when I say gen2 in this I don’t necessarily mean the actual line just kinda more gen2’s style. I’ve always wanted to rebuild the gen1 badies in the gen2 style and this is kinda me starting that. I would’ve liked to start with the rahi or bohrok but I currently don’t have the parts to make largeish rahi and Im still working on a design for the bohrok. But I was able to come up with this Rahkshi design that I’m farely happy with.

76 Likes

I actually think this is very creative. It would be nice to see a swivel waist in there though. I like the krana being in there and the use of the skull spider head for it.

8 Likes

I feel like without the simplifications and maybe a few new peices this probably is exactly what a g2 rakshi would look like.

1 Like

These are actually really good. Though the heads could be better.

1 Like

This is a really cool MoC!

You could use a flex tube instead of an axle and put the bohrok eyes through it so it looks more curved, other than that its pretty cool.

1 Like

The head doesn’t feel right to me.

1 Like

Love the spines! Overall, this is really cool!

Colors could use some fine-tuning, but the build itself is pretty rad!

1 Like

*Kraata
A true fan would never make that mistake.

9 Likes

:disappointed:

I get those two confused all the time.

6 Likes

It’s honestly a really easy mistake to make.

2 Likes

Looks cool, the only thing I see even just somewhat wrong with it is the head, the skull spider mask doesn’t look to good for it.

1 Like

My only issue is with the head, it just looks weird to me. Other than that it’s a pretty stellar moc!

2 Likes

I think the spines could be larger, but not too bad otherwise.

2 Likes

Yes, perhaps you could use other blade pieces. Otherwise, the MOC is exquisite.

1 Like

What Kraata variant is that?

1 Like

It appears to be the ever elusive mustard variation of kraata.
/s

2 Likes

@Chronicler thanks! And I may or may not be working on a design for a swivel waist variant
@Khalsa721 thanks! And what simplifications are you talking about?
@MaximusPrime thanks! And how could I improve the head?
@decepticonaiden thanks!
@Tobin-Bartram I was gonna use a flex tube but I don’t want to cut mine cause I only have two. And thanks!
@Zero why is that?
@PakariNation99 thanks! And yah the colors could use some change but I couldn’t find a good chest plate to match
@Sonus you would think a mod would be a true fan…
@Runa thanks! And I used the skull spider cause I’m g2 they seemed to be tied to every baddie so I thought why not. What makes it seem off?
@LokaCola thanks! And like I asked earlier why does it look wierd?
@Stoax thanks! Don’t really know what to do about the spines.
@darkbrick999 thanks! And any suggestions for blades to use?
@Leoxandar I don’t know a whole lot about the kraatai know more about krana.

3 Likes

More along the lines of fused peices like the spine being the same part as the mask. We all know lego would simplify a design for kids. Also just general simplifications since a g2 rakshi set probably wouldn’t be more then 15 or 20$

1 Like

This is really cool! I’ve seen people doing all kinds of toa and makuta g2 versions, but seeing the rahkshi is awesome! I would say, however, that it looks a little too humanoid, but other than that, I love it!

1 Like