This gif is too perfect, I can’t stop using it

4 Likes

I have entered.

2 Likes

Added.

2 Likes

Unless I’m disqualified for not having fun while taking pictures, I did it:

3 Likes

Duckbricks probably has fifty or so entries at this point, but we’ve got 10!

So… Ha!

3 Likes

Right now there’s 74. But that’s around 70 people who won’t have the opportunity to get rich off Ghid.

6 Likes

Absolutely tragic.

I hope there’s some way to reach the masses and let them know of this wonderful opportunity. Plus, you get your prize sooner than from Duckbricks.

7 Likes

And time is money, so your prize if far more valuable.

4 Likes

Well, you can open your window and yell about it.

I’ve tried that myself, works every time

6 Likes

And yet you denounce the yelling at dust method

Doublespeak, NOTaHFfan, you should check yourself before you wreck yourself

2 Likes

Finally got mine up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What will the next contest be?

1 Like

for ghid? probably some time mid to late june
tho you can only host like 3 contests a year or somthin - so we could rotate - like ghid does one, somone does the next etc

1 Like

This would be optimal for me - but I cannot stress enough how I will not be running it for someone else. If you or any other master wants to run a GHIDONICLE™️ contest, a pm request is all that’s necessary, but the prize of a $10 LEGO Gift Card must be purchased by the person running the contest and auditing of entries/moderating the contest must be done by the same - outside of the GHIDONICLE™️ name, I will not be involved.

If enough people were willing, we could run contests practically non-stop for the entire year - but I’m not going to ask anyone to step in and assist. That’s entirely up to the active Masters on the boards. For me, I intend to use all three of my contests for the year in relation to GHIDONICLE™️ Fanon Contests, but I’m not too certain when I will do the next one.

Added.

5 Likes

wish to participate

2 Likes

You will need to add breakdown photos showing how the moc is assembled.

1 Like

Sorry, my English is not good, so I didn’t check the rules clearly. I have written the assembly method in the comment of the post. Thank you.

Your Tuyet uses two cut portions from the tube/hose piece in black. Unfortunately, due to this it cannot be entered into the contest.

1 Like