Goodbye

This isn’t a warranted response

but if this is your final decision

so be it

3 Likes

I agree with a lot of what has been said here, so I won’t rant about it. You really should reconcider though.

1 Like

Look, my brother is a MOCcer like yourself. He’s had a lot of success, but the one day people hated his Protector Kaita. He didn’t like the criticism, but hey, we all make mistakes.

That doesn’t mean you need to leave. Heck, you’ve made some great stuff, but people nowadays REALLY hate over-feminized MOCs. There’s good reason for it, too. Yes, some people were harsh, but you don’t have to listen to the harsh people. Listen to those who are willing to give advice.

I will tell you this: giving up is NEVER the way to go. Never never never. When the going gets tough, the tough don’t decide to give up and leave. No, they get going, as in getting better and working harder.

6 Likes

Well, I like your MOCs quite a lot, but, if this is your choice,

1 Like

Old Friend? :laughing:

Eh, it’s the only “Goodbye” Gif I have that’d fit. All the others are sarcastic n’ such, this is the only sad one.

1 Like

Here’s the one I usually use:

#I did a Gif without doin’ a Gif

People take things way too far sometimes. They judge things bad just for the sake of judging bad when there is nothing to be judged bad. I think your MOCS look great honesty, but if you want to leave…http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2014/11/06/322/n/1922283/728c12978f2d92be_tumblr_mwji67R3w71sj1ltqo1_500AQFFYS.xxxlarge/i/When-Woody-says-goodbye-you-SOBBED.gif lol @Caboose

1 Like

Well then, although I barely knew you, your MOCs always made me smile when I saw them.

Hope the best of your future.

You will be missed, I promise you that. Your mocs are amazing (especially that self-moc). Over the few days I’ve revitalized myself on the Message Boards I have continually noticed your posts and you as a very active and positive member. You have made your choice so, goodbye.

2 Likes

Ummm… Your gif’s not working…

1 Like

I guess he left already?
I dunno
Would have wished he responded

2 Likes

@Lord_Tuma I know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What if this is a plot to get more attention to @Hafynx’s MOCs?

I get the feeling it isn’t but its possible.

3 Likes

Oh hey Pot8o said what I wanted to say…

2 Likes

I don’t really know what to do… Some of you have been saying that this might be part of some master plan to get attention, but it’s not. I understand how criticism works, and that people are trying to help me improve by giving it, but some people took it too far, and it genuinely started to hurt. I am sorry for starting this and getting everyone involved, and I don’t want to be known as that guy who messed everyone about, so I hope your respect for me hasn’t gone down… Also @Venom, I would love to one day be on the MOC spotlight, but out of all my MOCs, I would prefer to see my self MOC on there. Nobody will see any future versions of Synettra, and I have a new villain in the works, so there’s something to look forward to i guess. I am really sorry to everyone though…

Not give up on the Boards,

and maybe just be more particular about the MOCs you post here if you really have a big problem with the criticism.

3 Likes

Hate over one MOC does not entail you to stop being with some awesome guys and discuss stuff

2 Likes

I wish you best of luck. People here can be pretty desensitized and snarky here, though they do mostly mean to help. One incident with a moc is a terrible reason to quit…

I apologize if my earlier post sounded mean. Sincerely, if you leave, I’ll kiss you.