Great Beings Discussion

Then go to BioSector01, the leading resource of… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

literally crying

Anyway, yeah, I agree – Great Beings have all the powers in the BIONICLE Universe, pretty much debunking the theory of them being Great Beings…

…unless this is a distant future and they’re super-evolved and gave themselves a bunch of robotic implants! MINDBLOWN

3 Likes

Great Beings? Pssh. I know of the Creators, who are so much more awesome.

B-b-b-but that’s the appeal of Bionicle! D:

4 Likes

You read how I dislike Cliffhangers and vague endings, right?

[quote=“ChaoticTempleKnight, post:1, topic:7396”]
The reason why I say B is because of the human-coined names/terms we see in bionicle like “Iron,” “Steel,” and “Psionic.” Plus Kohli seems oddly similar to Lacrosse and/or soccer. And the term glatorian also seems very similar to the term gladiator in that universe.
[/quote]why, do you assume that what we read is what is being said?
it could be “localized” so to speak, with works being changed to give us a better idea of things, calling certain rahi “iron wolves” for example, not because they are iron wolves, but because they look very similar to wolves made of iron.

addendum:
we know this is done for element names, Ga=Water, Po=Stone, Etc.

2 Likes

Because I am theorist and I like crossovers. Plus I believe bionicle characters have said those terms (don’t quote me on that).

I bet Inception just killed you.

Anyway, the basic problem with your whole thing is the notion that universes even necessarily have Humans. We didn’t come along until incredibly recently, so there’s probably a vast majority of universes split off between the big bang and the first human that have no humans to speak of and never will.

5 Likes

You know what, this:

is officially theory A-2. Also I have not watched Inception

Meaning?

And you should watch it sometime. It’s really good.

What you came up with is another theory in this whole discussion. We have had one added earlier today:

I’m not sure If I watch Inception because I know the ending.

Ah. Here’s the thing.
When he said humans didn’t exist in that universe, he doesn’t mean the different reality. He means that in the continuum that is Bionicle - in the entire multiverse of the Bionicle fiction - there is no such thing as humans at all.
It defies real-world laws of multiversity theory, sure, but it’s also been stated that Bionicle physics are different from real-world ones.

2 Likes

SON OF A GUN. You would not believe how much this rustles my jimmies. I cannot count this since it is denying the multiverse. I know I sound stubborn right now, but I don’t care. My jimmies are rustled. Pardon me while I go into Cinema Snob mode minus the cinema.

2 Likes

@Chro @ChaoticTempleKnight First off - she. Second off, I thought ChaoticTempleKnight was saying that there is literally no universe where Humans do not exist. Sure, humans cannot not exist in the multiverse, but that doesn’t mean they are in every single universe ever, contrary to what CTK seemed to be implying.

Yup, that is what I said.

1 Like

And how did you come to that particular conclusion?

I gathered that conclusion from pretty much every form of media I have ever seen. I don’t get out much.

And I feel as though I am getting on your nerves.

Fair enough; I just find it a very statistically unlikely and somewhat self-centered assumption.

No worries; it’s more the theory I take issue with, nothing against you. :slight_smile:

I just want to add something in I should of added in the first place: If there is one thing that everything I have watched, read, and played has hammered into my head, it’s that if one thing exists in the prime universe; it has to exist in every other universe at one time or another and in one form or another.

1 Like

Before the revelation about what the Great Beings were like, I always assumed they were gigantic, godlike beings that pretty much held each bionicle universe in their hands. Oh how wrong I was… XD

6 Likes