Greater and Lesser Zerabythiax

No one seems to know where those, things, came from. Those mechanical horrors stalk in the shadows of Muri-Nui like the bloodthirsty beasts that they are, preying on the weak and defenseless…

I built the larger of these two builds first as a simple table scrap while hanging out with a friend. I went for the generic creepy praying mantis/scorpion vibe, and I think I captured that look pretty well. The second is definitely the more awkward looking of the two, which truth be told, I only made because I had a second one of those silver Krika heads lying around. I decided to try and make it seem like some sort of raptor/bird creature with razor sharp proto-wing-things and a kitsune like tale. As for the name, it was an attempt at making if sound almost scientific. Both aren’t anything special, but I liked them enough to at least post before I dismantle them. Also, apologies for the black line in the background of some of the pics; I really do need to get around to reworking my photo setup at some point.

Murderous Predators…

Thank you all for viewing, and have a nice day (or night)!

38 Likes

That’s quite a unique design!

2 Likes

I like both, specially the mantis one.

2 Likes

Really cool design, but maybe add in a secondary/tertiary color?

1 Like