Green Giant: JMP 7.0

Imgur

yadyadyada Jemoph got an upgrade cause I got butthurt, yadyadyada my worst design in my opinion yadyadyada only a few pics. Work with it

Imgur

Imgur

then his ridiculous full load out, including megatron-ish cannon, 2 axes, a Brutaka blade machete, several guns including a AK-Shotgun rifle thing, a grenade launcher and a machine gun, and then two main swords with an additional ammo belt

Imgur

critique and comment

13 Likes

the legs are nice but the forearms could use some work

1 Like

Iā€™ve been working with those legs for about a year now, the general shape I mean. Otherwise Iā€™m considering custom arms, but atm theyā€™re stuck

1 Like

Might I ask why you think this?

2 Likes

even though, this is far superior to any of the other JMPā€™s

yeah
brutaka blade
Totally what it is

I wouldnā€™t describe it as ridiculous
I would describe it as overkill

2 Likes

I think this is pretty cool, for what it is.

1 Like

It was my most difficult design that didnā€™t have a pre-built torso to work onā€¦ the torso is what sets it off for me. Otherwise Iā€™d be fine with the limbs and the other areas but that torso has given me a heckalota backburn

The torso isnā€™t even bad.

In fact, Iā€™d say itā€™s superior to the past JMP torsos due to actually consistent width the whole way through.

4 Likes

true. That and I can add piston parts to emulate smoke stacks and also got a double neck joint and posable shoulders. Still sad I canā€™t add any chest cannons, but man could I add shoulder cannons. If you wanted to know, the shoulders and back are built unto an Av-Matoran torso,k otherwise the front is original.

1 Like

I like aspects and if it was refined a little more I feel like I could really enjoy this MOC, but unfortunately it just has elements that knock me such as how thin the upper legs are or the connectionā€™s for the arms and joints. With a little bit of work I feel this could be a really good MOC, its just certain small aspects that prevent me from liking it more.

2 Likes

Over all I like it, the only gripe I have with it is that itā€™s a green giant and it seems black is the primary color with silver as a secondary and green highlights. But I definitely like all the unique designs.

1 Like

didnā€™t think of that. Oh well.

I do like the designs a lot still, but ya a little more green could help if you have any.

1 Like

Dang. This guyā€™s evolution has been a staple of the Board for the past year. GG man!

Is he gradually gonna get more and more dark green?

1 Like

Dunno, maybe Iā€™ll try a different green, or maybe Iā€™ll return to just black n silver, but for now heā€™ll just stay this way

1 Like

I like the dark green with the black. Iā€™d suggest putting in just a little more dark green because it looks nice in this moc.

1 Like

Best yet man! he looks strong and imposing, and like he can lift his own weight.

Super solid build! 9/10

ā€˜Mech modeā€™ activate!

6 Likes

Eh, I think the pilot should be moreā€¦ā€œinside himā€ if you now what I mean.

3 Likes