Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #2

I believe Traykar the swift could be deserving of Chibi. He is a wonderful MOCcer and a great story writer.
Here is a newer version of his Self Moc.

And here is another with a brick built head from a bit ago

3 Likes

you could ping him since he’s a boards user

Made something similar once back in November although in much less detail.

1 Like

Aww, look at that lil bean.

More chibis incoming!

Psithur, self-MOC of @Saxton, nominated by @Da_Stronk_Destroyer and @EmperorDuckie!

Alas, missing the parts for the eyes in trans orange so have made do with purple. The trans orange version of the part only came in a few chima sets and the late 2016 Bionicle sets, neither of which made it to the UK.

The Stud.io version is of course not so limited. As before, the model will also be on my Bricklink Gallery where you can see the parts inventory and building steps.
I do this more for my own records and so that I can prove I’m not sneaking anything into the combiner models :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the feedback and comments by the way folks, it warms my heart to see this project still getting people talking over 10 years after it began. :heart:

12 Likes

It’s been ten years?

Ayy is that my boi saxton!

2 Likes

Okey, last one I have for now;

Valerix, Self-MOC of @ValerixTheGodsDemon, nominated by @Theredstar656!

This chibi combines design aspects from a lot of different versions of Valerix, namely the 2016 version from the original submission and their most recent version. I just loved the little flame in the chest too much to leave it out just because newer versions don’t have it .-.

Stud.io renders:

15 Likes

I’d like to nominate @GoodGuy2006’s Self MOC, Fracture/Nekidax

7 Likes

thanks
i take this to mean i am now a recognized member of the community
first, recognition
next, brickfair

6 Likes

Wait who are you i have NEVER seen you anywhere. /s

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s too early for me to make another nomination or not, but if not then I’d like to nominate Tere, Self MOC of @PilotofSolace!

His latest form hasn’t been posted on the boards yet so I’ll just plug in the video here.

4 Likes

I nominate Cordax, self moc of Cordax

4 Likes

Making a note here to log everything from this post and below once I’m back home from Scotland in 4 months! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

how do you chibi a chibi

2 Likes

That’s Gringat’s problem, not mine :gregf:

5 Likes

i nominate
makuta necro (i think that’s his name), selfmoc of @cynic1987

4 Likes

@Enbeanie aw thank you for the nomination !

1 Like

thank you, im quite proud of him! I have some ideas how certain things could be tackled but the skyblaster would be interesting to see

1 Like

Im recomending Rogi!

1 Like

Whose self moc is that?

1 Like

according to the video, self-moc of “Rogi”

3 Likes