Hi all! Gringat the Repugnant here once again with a continuation of my Community Chibi Project.
This is a series of smaller scaled MOCs based on the Self-MOCs of community members.
I’ve been doing this, on and off, since 2011, having moved the project from MOCpages to Deviantart and finally here to TTV in 2016. After over three years of suggestions and builds, the old post is too full to post another MOC!
I don’t pick the characters anymore. Instead, I take suggetions from you guys and put all the submissions into a hat to draw at random when it’s time to build a new chibi. All the unused suggestions are still there, but if you’d like to submit one you can definitely do so below or via direct message to me, just make sure to follow these guidelines:
- You can NOT recommend one of your own self-MOCs. It must be the self-MOC of another member of the Lego community.
You can NOT recommend the same person’s self-MOC twice, though you can recommend a self-MOC that someone else has recommended already. That means their name will be entered again and will be more likely to appear.
I will never make the same person’s self-MOC more than once over the course of this project.
- You must provide a link to and/or a picture of the self-MOC(s) you recommend.
- Your recommendation does not have to be a BIONICLE-themed MOC. I am defining “self-MOC” as any brick-built figure made to represent its creator in some way (or a drawing of such a figure so long as it remains Lego-themed). Minifigs (Sig-Figs) won’t be accepted.
- You can recommend any self-MOC; they can be from anywhere - Flickr, YouTube, BZP, CBW, Instagram, Deviantart, the list goes on, we’re spread pretty widely.
- The only nominations I won’t accept are links to Facebook (due to accessing issues) and of non self-MOC characters such as official Bionicle characters/sets or cartoon characters.
The aim of all this is to get as broad and varied and representative of the community as a whole as I can be with the series.
Chibi Series 10
12th May 2022
HORRIOR, Self-MOC of @HORRIOR, nominated by @Ghid!
14th May 2021
Valerix, Self-MOC of @ValerixTheGodsDemon, nominated by @Theredstar656!
11th May 2021
Psithur, self-MOC of @Saxton, nominated by @Da_Stronk_Destroyer and @EmperorDuckie!
10th May 2021
Altron Nuva, alternate Self-MOC of @Altron, nominated by @Monarth!
Chibi Series #9
7th May 2021
Knoxus, Self-MOC of @Connor_Hoffman AKA Wombat Combat Pictures, nominated by @Cordax, @N01InParticular and @SonicBionicleMaster!
19th Feb 2021
Mata Nui, “Self-MOC” of Greg Farshtey (or maybe Christian Faber), nominated by @Toa_Kasai.
16th Feb 2021
Vhandeer Lord, self-MOC of @TechnoVirus, nominated by Hafynx.
13th Feb 2021
Helios, self-MOC of Sam H, nominated by @CZQ
10th Feb 2021
Loysnuva, self-MOC of Loysnuva, nominated by yours truly after I went up against him in the 2019 Bio-Cup.
17th June 2020
Solaris, self-MOC of @Solaris, suggested by @Dragon_Ben !
Chibi Nui #8
Karst Rimefang, Baron of the Northern Wastes
Chibi Series #8
12th June 2020
Chro, Master of Darkness, self-MOC of @Chro , nominated by @Likus and @Voxumo !
6th June 2020
Monarth the Dream Warden, Self-MOC of @Monarth , suggested by @Ghid and @Toa_Radrix !
31st May 2020
Jojo, Self-MOC of Josiah Lang (younger brother of CallanLOF), nominated by yours truly.
29th May 2020
Archeron, Self-MOC of hail_archeron, suggested by @Toatrex !
15th July 2019
Toa Edictarts, Self-MOC of EDICTARTS, suggested by… me!
10th July 2019
Jayfa, Self-MOC of @Jayfa, suggested by @EmperorDuckie and @Jakanader!