Guards of Makuta - The Toa Hagah (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

thanks for your throughts,

to gaaki: the rhotuka is medium blue, becaus thats the color in which the silver/medium-blue marbeled Rhotuka-rotor comes in

to kualus: the spear-tip comes from the Knight-Kingdom line as sword for Sir Rascus (Set “8793 Sir Rascus”)

to pouks: yeah… the spear-tip… im honest, i ran out of good unique ideas for the tip so i slapped on mataus wings at the last minute

to bomonga: i coose this mask design because it reminded me of an old knights helmet with the visor down

1 Like

Bomonga… wait

Bombonga: Toa of Bombs

Anyway, jokes aside… I don’t like the mask. It’s a neat design, don’t get me wrong, I just don’t care for it. I also don’t care for the Krana chest, the Krana are just too iconic for me to see them as anything other than Krana. And the arms are too long for my taste.

Pouks:
I’m torn on the mask. I kinda like how it looks like a desert guy face covering… I’m just not sure if it fits for Bionicle. Aside from that, he’s not bad.

Kualus:
Those legs. Why are they black? You had a great color scheme, with white and light blue and gold, and then the legs ruin it. It’s fine aside from that, but that’s a pretty big mark against it to me.

Gaaki:
The Hordika chest plate just looks too big for a Mettur build, to me. I like the sand blue, but I really don’t like the silver. I don’t think I’ll vote for it, because I want a gold Gaaki.

Overall: the biggest thing going against these, for me, is that the metallic armor color can’t be changed, as that’s one of my main concerns. Other than that, though… well, my opinions on these vary a lot.

1 Like

The files cant be accessed without permission or having a google account

sorry, should be fixed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jup is fully accessible now. Thanks

Could you maybe publish the parts files?

maybe i will put them on thingiverse

Would be nice.

everyone would like that

If you also had Knigts Kingdom armour pieces, it would be even more joy.

Holy Gadunka! That’s my favorite Pouks I’ve seen so far!

1 Like

FTFY.

2 Likes

Very into Bomonga with the mask usage for shoulders and the krana for a chest plate. Mask gives me very medieval knight. Awesome job!

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:
the medieval-look was intentional :wink:

1 Like

Also just got the Kualus votes and love yours there as well! The balance of colors is a great touch

1 Like

hehe thanks xD
not many seem to like the kualus colors i chose :slight_smile: