Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

Well, let me be the first to say you flew pretty good for a brick.

3 Likes

Squeaver, I think youā€™re 2 games too early. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Libraryā€¦

Me and my friend had to restart that level so many times when we played CEA. Those darn Flood Carriers are annoying as heck.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m a game ahead. It was Halo 2, right?

1 Like

I am pretty sure it was a quote from Halo 2 by Sargent Johnson.

2 Likes

Yup. It refers to Chiefā€™s zero-g flight near Cairo Station. For some reason I thought Johnson said it after Chief crashed to Earth at the begining of Halo 3.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Avery_Junior_Johnson/Quotes#Scripted_Dialogue

4 Likes

The thing I find funny is that the Library was actually a pretty easy level for me. Sure I died a couple times, but Iā€™ve died way more times on other chapters than the Library.
I think the most annoying part of the game for me was when you are in the big snowy field and you have to get to the Banshee with two or three tanks, two hunters, a gold Elite, a couple turrets, and some flood with rocket launchers guarding them.

1 Like

Yes! I remember that segment. Remind me, do CE Banshees have Fuel Rog Guns? 'Cause I have a distinct memory of desperately wishing I could use one in that levelā€¦

1 Like

I am pretty sure that the Banshees in CE use Plasma Rifles. I would only rarely see Fuel Rod Guns being carried around by Grunts, I donā€™t remember them being used on vehicles though.

oh trust me, they have fuel rod canons I now because I died many a time by them

1 Like

I donā€™t recommend that wiki thereā€™s been too many inaccuracies there. Halopedia
works better.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve definitely noticed some of the shoddy article quality. Thanks for linking this other one. I havenā€™t come across it before, but it looks pretty darn good! :smiley:

Always willing to help I just wish that the people commenting on halo followerā€™s videos would check there first.

1 Like

Never been a huge fan of HaloFollower. Chrisā€™s style just doesnā€™t appeal to me.

I totally agree with you about the silly and misinformed YouTube comments. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Halofollower gives you news, but ever since they got the new community stuff, it sucked. Really bad. They have become a joke almost. All I do is sub for the news.

1 Like

I really just havenā€™t paid much attention to them. ReadyUpLive and Dan ā€œGreenskullā€ is where itā€™s at for me Halo-wise.

1 Like

There is now a video on HUNTTHETRUTH

3 Likes

So Locke is going to kill the Master Chief.

1 Like

My boy MC! Y u do dis Locke? I thought we was friends?!

The bullet said traitor.

Indeed it did. Weā€™re now assuming that Chief has been branded a traitor to the UNSC. But what Iā€™m really wondering is: on what grounds? How would ONI justify it?

2 Likes