Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Maybe the Lifeworker could tend to the Human females carrying unborn Children.” Catina said to Midnight. “Including running to the nearest store to get us some ice cream.”

1 Like

Leo readied his shield.

Sarah was piggy back riding on Grace.

“I’m not too optimistic of this either…” Samuel replied to Kiana.

2 Likes

Aries continued crying in her arms. “Please don’t leave me…”

“You’re so cute, Sarah.” Grace said, running at the back of the group.

The Wardens clashed fiercely, and yet Ruby’s Wardens seemed to handle themselves.

Agiselus stood over Leo.

2 Likes

“I’m not going anywhere. I promise you” Catina said. “I just wish both of us were able to leave as soon as possible. We’ll need our ship back if that is to even happen.”

1 Like

Leo took out Ana’s wing that was cut off and held up to Agiselus. “I’m sorry…”

Sarah giggled as she held onto her.

2 Likes

Agiselus fell to his knees, and a compartment opened on his chest. He purred in a sad, electronic tone, motioning for Leo to take something from the compartment.

“Did it soil itself?” Deceit laughed. Agiselus shot the Warden a death stare.

2 Likes

“I’m guessing he informed the Knight that Ana was killed in battle!” Catina yelled to Deceit, but doubting he would even care. “But I doubt you even care!”

1 Like

Leo reached inside the compartment and pulled out whatever it was he wanted him to take.

2 Likes

“Ugh… What wasted resources… Ana was a killing machine built from the remains of my newest enemies… A sad day it is then.” Deceit sighed in disappointment.

Leo held a beautiful red rose picked for Ana as Agiselus stared into his eyes. “It was for her… My love…” Agiselus thought.

2 Likes

“I’m sorry big guy… I really am…” Leo said as he put the rose back in. He hugged Agiselus.

2 Likes

Agiselus hugged him tightly, on the inside he was falling apart.

2 Likes

“I need to ask you a favor…” Leo said as he let go of Agiselus. “My wife, future kid and AI are on the ship… could you go and keep them safe?”

2 Likes

“For a friend of Ana’s… I would lay down my life for her.” Agiselus thought, before nodding.

2 Likes

“Thank you… I owe you one.” Leo said patting him on the arm.

2 Likes

Agiselus stay deep in thought at Ana’s demise.

2 Likes

Leo returned to Daylight, his shield on one arm and Ana’s blade in his free hand.

2 Likes

The officer was thrown to the ground, and the four figures loomed over him.

“Where is the gravity well!” Santiago barked.

The officer didn’t answer.

Lobster pulled the shotgun off his back, and pointed it at him.

The officer didn’t answer.

Lobster fired the shotgun, the weapon tearing into the officer’s foot, a howl of pain escaping his lungs.

2 Likes

“I’ll never tell you bstards a dmn thing…” He coughed.

1 Like

“Now what do we do, Sky?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

Lobster fired at his other foot.

2 Likes