Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“I have heard my fair share, a lot of it being about the Master chief and his battles. But hearing the real, detailed look at what really happens…is always very interesting to me”

1 Like

“Never seen him in action.”

1 Like

“Nor have I, I have seen Spartan III’s during the Fall of Reach however…”

2 Likes

“well, I fought beside him on the first ring”

1 Like

“Good to see you lived to tell the tale, I hear that was a mess”

2 Likes

Two mercanaries, one clad in red, and one grey, where lurking at the back of the room, shadows dancing around their armour.

Lobster was lying on a bench, his head resting on his hands, snoring softly, mumbling a few incoheramt words every few minutes.

Santiago was leaning against a wall next to his sleeping companion, with a tablet sized data pad in his hand. He was looking around at the people in the room. Such an interesting group.

4 Likes

“now do you understand why I work solo? Half of my team died on reach, the rest died on the ring”

2 Likes

“I see, you have to be lucky or downright insane to have had made it through all that”

2 Likes

“well,I mean,I didn’t go unharmed, why do you think I’m forced to work with alpha?”
“oh, I thought you just liked me?” Alpha responded jokingly

1 Like

Santiago tapped away at his data pad, adding notes to his info on the squad he would be working with. Very, very interesting.

2 Likes

“I see” Raptor grinned before turning to the doorway.

“Hello?”

1 Like

Santiago’s left hand flies to his hip, grabs a pistol, and points it towards the door.

1 Like

“Calm down! we don’t need to kill anyone yet!”

3 Likes

“You never know when someone might break into your base” Santiago replied dryly, as he holstered the weapon, and returned to his attention to the device before him, and the people around him.

1 Like

OOC: we have been RP crashed before.

2 Likes

OOC: We have? Must’ve missed that…

2 Likes

OOC: Yeah, he came in last time. But back on topic
IC:

“Hi, I’m Grace.” Grace introduces herself to Lobster and Santiago, holding out her hand.

1 Like

“Santiago.” He replied, shaking her hand, his face a scowl beneath the helmet “My associate here is Lobster. Do not wake him if you value your life.”

1 Like

the warthog was abandoned, Nicolas looted extra ammo, a combat knife and some provision’s from the abandoned vehicle. and it had only been three hours since he entered the forest.

“We should great the rest of the team.” Ana states to Leo. They begin walking towards the other Spartans.
“Anyone know when we get deployed?” Leo asked.

2 Likes