Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

“Good question I believe it is to the east, this way” walks to the east

OOC: @squeaverking is there a correct place for the hanger or does it not matter?

2 Likes

“I kinda blew up that too…” Hal said.

OOC: We’re gonna steal the next Phantom out. And quite soon at that.

sigh well what isn’t gone?

1 Like

“I assume a team has already been dispatched to deal with us, so we’re stealing that. It’ll land on the far North pad.” Hal said. “We must be careful. There’s still survivors in the area. I only managed to disable their communications for a short time.” She continued.

Gotcha, we’ll find some cover and wait for 'em

1 Like

“I’ll go scout.” Hal said, moving toward the Spire.

OOC: SPARTAN PROFILES:

Team JAMMER

Name: Joseph 4728
Armor: Operator
Colors: Forest Green, Cyan
Quote: “Spartan is as good as the squad, squad as good as the Spartan.”
Description: Loves to fight to avenge his previous comrades.
Primary Weapon: DMR
Secondary Weapon: Rocket Launcher

Name: Axle b7743
Armor: EOD
Colors: Steel/Red
Quote: “Hope you got return tickets 'cause otherwise your going home in a cosmic ambulance” yes that’s a Dutch quote but it works.
Description: A Pyromaniacal Engineer/Vehicle Operator
Primary weapon: Silenced SMG
Secondary weapon: Battle rifle

Name: Kay 0555
Armor: EOD
Colors: Orange and Steel.
Quote: “You say you can stop me. Yeah, they said that earthquakes and tsunamis too.” “You make fun of the knife? You get the knife. Where? In the balls you don’t have”.
Description: Prepared for each situation he might be put into during a fire fight, 0555 is a slightly cautious soldier, though still enjoying up close and personal then anything else. He is infamously known to keep a spare duplicate of his knife in his quarters for some strange, strange reason.
Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Shotgun.
Third: Silenced Magnum.

Name: Daniel-1378
Armor: Mark VB
Colors: White, Silver
Description: A talented Sniper, SPARTAN-1378 prefers taking targets down from a distance. Cool and calculating he is renowned for being able to keep his cool under fire.
Primary Weapon: DMR
Secondary Weapon: SMG

Name: Riker 0103
Armor: ODST
Colors: Yellow, Sky Blue
Quote: “Rule #1 of Sniping: Always try your hardest.”
Description: Fights from afar, always trying to gain the upper hand for his fellow Spartans.
Primary Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Silenced SMG

Name: Taylor-4278
Armour: Recon
Colours: Black, Purlple
Quote: “(and) I carry around a cannon, sooo…”
Description: Kind of goofy at times, but he gets real dang serious when he needs to be. He loves close quarters sniping and sparing. He aslo tries to be cool with new people or the ladies, witch gets him, interesting, results.
(Imagine Tucker, Wash, and Church put together if you’ve seen RvB.)
Primary Weapon: Sniper Rifle ( SRS99 AM. 125-cal)
Secondary Weapon: Shotgun

Team TRANQUILITY

Name: Jarrod-787
Armor: Recon
Colors: Black, White
Quote: “If you think you’ve won, that’s when you are most likely to loose”
Description: Serious, sarcastic terrible with a sniper rifle, however not too shabby with a Battle rifle, that’s the best way you could describe Jarrod, if anyone lands under his command, he does everything in his power to keep them safe. Some other Spartans look down on him because of that, as he will at times put the team before the mission. He also encourages never letting your guard down, because last time he did that he was betrayed and a friend of his was killed.
Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Silenced Sub Machine Gun(SMG)

Name: “Ichon” 5545
Armor: Air Assault
Colors: Black, silvery white
Quote: “It’s not the person who solves the unsolvable puzzle who is the genius. The true mastermind is the one who makes the unsolvable puzzle.”
Description: Fights for his logic that for every life he takes ten others may remain.
Primary Weapon: Katana
Secondary Weapon: Shotgun

Name: “Syn” 5550
Colors: White, light blue
Quote: “I’m not an emotionless killing machine. I’m just really good at remembering why I fight.”
Description: Similar to 117, Syn is often mistaken for a emotionless killing machine, as opposed to Ichon who is often quite conflicted about taking another life, despite his logic.
Primary Weapon: Dual Magnums
Secondary Weapon: SMG (Silenced)

Name: Jemoph-20198
Colors: Black, Deep Green
Quote: “I’d go get the food I need, but I’m busy eviscerating scum”
Description: A lazy, procrastinating man who tends to act odd, works from the shadows and wanders about. Also doesn’t really like working with partners
Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Rocket Launcher

Name: Ramona 2015
Colors: Gold, Red
Quote: “Good Luck.”
Description: A caring and always prepared soldier and medic ready to save lives.
Primary: DMR
Secondary: Magnum

Name: Dan 2067
Colors: Crimson red, black
Description: Dan is a rather boring soldier he follows his orders, he only makes very plain jokes, and doesn’t really ever laugh.
Primary weapon: DMR
Secondary weapon: Silenced SMG

2 Likes

“Well this is awesome, the two annoying wannabe hard-■■■’s on the teams hate each other. We are all going to die.” Grabbing his SRS99-AM, and standing up to get all his gear ready for the next day. “Speaking of dying, My best guess is that we loose Reach, or at least most of it to Covys, and then Earth. Maybe a few Spartans and civilians survive, maybe not. All I know is that we all die, and I want to live my life to the funnest, and go out doing something cool. You two are making that very hard to do; so can we all just cool it? Please?”

OOC: I think the conflict between some of the characters is kool and helps to make it feel kinda real ya know? Also, when we switch from Elites to Spartans and vise versa, can we give an OOC heads up?

5 Likes

OOC: back to Jarrod

“You know I wasn’t always a hard ■■■, I was actually nice at one point, until… sigh okay, you know what he’s right, we should stop bickering like children over a new toy and actually do something”

2 Likes

JMP is quietly nearby, checking his gear for the next mission and polishing his armor

1 Like

After being finished with packing. Ramona loaded her DMR and her 2 magnums and then continued fixing her helmet’s radio.

1 Like

"Jammer Team! Gather round. This is going to be our strategy.

(Black and white because I couldn’t find any good top downs.)

We’re being dropped off by the rocks to the right on the map. Satellite images suggest they have vehicles, so we’re counting on Tranquility to help bring them down. Our snipers and spotter will stay by those rocks, and cover our advance. Stay clear of the bridge, it seems like suicide going through there. Instead, we’re moving through the creek and to the trees once we make sure the area around the bridge is clear. I want our snipers to follow us as we advance, just make sure to be cautious and hang back. We’ll eventually make it to the trees, where our snipers will start doing the real work, and we’ll have a shot at hitting the barn they’re holed up in. Also, they seem to have a machine gun set up on the bottom there to the left of Tranquility’s drop. I want one of you guys to make sure it isn’t operable. I’m suspecting they may have stolen a few UNSC vehicles, so be prepared." 4728 said, studying the map he’d printed.

OOC:
@TheGecko I’ll tell everyone next time. Just wanted to start up the Heretics before we do our training mission.

5 Likes

OOC: Oooh goody! A map I’ve never played before and am in no way familiar with. This’ll be fun. :stuck_out_tongue: /s

4 Likes

OOC: Anyone wondering what this map is like, just watch a Firefight on this map. They’re a dime a dozen on YouTube. Here’s a short one that shows every part of the map off except the small forest I refer to. Halo: Reach Firefight on Overlook Gameplay: https://youtu.be/nCMVLSfQf_Q

3 Likes

Wait @TheGecko your… alive! HA HA YOUR ALIVE! nice to see ya back friend!

3 Likes

Haha yeah, I kinda forgot about the boards and TTV. Trust me it’s a weird story of how I got back into it.

5 Likes

well I’m glad your back :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks mate!

3 Likes

“Alright, I’ll handle the turret.” “We might want to hit the barn with your rocket launcher Jemoph-20198.” Looking at the map, and fiddling with his rifle. “when do we move out?”

Haha sorry about that little interruption. And I’ve played on this fire fight map sooo many times I know it really well.

2 Likes

Funny I thought that Covenant thought using our weapons was “unholy”

4 Likes

OOC: It’s fine. Gotta go after this post. Nice to know you’re familiar with the map.
@Middlefingerstudios This is just a rebel group to the UNSC, known as the Insurrectionists. Their main marines are 1/2, some have stolen ODST armor, 1/1s. Covenant haven’t been found yet.

“Alright. We move out tomorrow. Early. Rest up everyone. Team Tranquility should go over their plans now.” 4728 said, and proceeded to go to a terminal to check the news of Covenant movements on other colonies.

5 Likes