Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

Kay got off his seat and stopped sharpening his knife, which seemed to have a Dingo key ring on it. The spartan glanced at Jarrod, unimpressed, then gave a look at looked at Riker and Taylor, seeming annoyed. “Since dear, dear Jarrod here is going to talk to you like your fragile snowflakes… BOTH OF YOU! SHUT IT! YOUR IN THE SAME PLACE AS US, SO DEAL WITH IT! NONE OF US ARE GOING TO COPE WITH YOU YAPPING ALL DAY LIKE LITTLE PUPPIES! I’m not you leader, but I have the right to tell you both to shut up!” The Spartan cracked his neck to the left, then slammed his fist onto the table in aggression “And Riker? You don’t break any of your team mates jaws, unless you want to lose more then just your jaw. Just like how your virginity was taken by a dog when you were 5. Understand?” he yelled in an aggressive and threatening voice.

OOC: Rekt son. My timezone is… Victoria/NSW (They share the same) Australia… oh boy.

2 Likes

“Well… who crapped in your cornflakes? /s”

OOC: that was amazing beef XD

1 Like

“Good question. I’ll think about that while those two think about their life. So I guess I won’t be thinking about anything. And Riker, I guess we’ll get used to that sarcasm like you got used to your STDS.”
.The angry Spartan returns to his seat, then realises something.
“I’m yet to introduce my self…” Kay walked up to 4728, putting out his hand for a handshake, “Names Kay, 0555. You can call me Beef. Pleasure to meet you, mate.”

OOC: I lack a thumbs up icon… Also, TAKUA IM SO SORRY I STILL LOVE YOU.

EDIT: I’m so sorry for forgetting to like your post Middlefinger >.<

3 Likes

4728 watched the verbal battle unfold, and simply watched. This could turn into a problem down the road with teamwork. Suddenly, the EOD Spartan gets up and walks over, introducing himself. “Nice to have you on the team, Kay.” And with that, he shakes Kay’s hand. “Spartan 4728 and 787, please respond.” A voice cut into the communications within his armor. He put a hand up to answer. “Yes?” 4728 responded. “We have news of an Insurrectionist group. Since you’re easily gonna get this job done fast, we’re sending you guys. Your target is a big leader of the Innies, Phillip Hunter. You’re moving out at 0600.” “Alright.” 4728 responded. “Spartans! We’re moving out tomorrow to stop an Innie group in a place known as Overlook” 4728 said loudly.

OOC: I’m in EST. On weekends, I can be on whenever. The Heretics can start RPing right now if they want to. This is the Spartan training mission, a test to see how combat in the RP will go.

2 Likes

JMP-20189 stood over, looking at the groups before seeing the insignia of Tranquility squad. He headed over with a bag of supplies, a Rocket launcher and his assault rifle

“I assume this is tranquility squad?” He said, curious

1 Like

I say “mission understood sir. is there gonna fire this time?”

1 Like

OOC: @BeefJStag t(T_T )t F__k you, Beef. jk m8 we coo
“Why don’t you calm your s**t. Did I do anything to you? You seem like you were beaten as a child.” Riker said, glaring at Kay.

@squeaverking
“Got it, 4728.” Riker walked over and grabbed his sniper.

1 Like

‘Ok got it, let’s get rolling’ Dan got out his DMR, and walked to 4728.

3 Likes

“Okay, People, let’s do this!” said Ramona enthusiastically while packing her ammo and meds.

2 Likes

Kay glanced over at Takua, “Insurrectionist, actually. With a knife. I then proceeded to take it and chop his balls off. Not like he had any to begin with though.” Kay then loaded his BR clip and Shotgun shells, ready for the fight.

2 Likes

“More than likely.” 4728 says nodding.

OOC: So many explosions, Michael Bay will cry.

3 Likes

Dan-1378 checked his sidearm and magna-clamped it to his thigh. He had stood aside during the verbal sparring session, choosing not to intervene. Daniel wasn’t usually one to stand by idly while others argued pettily, but he had come to accept how emotionally volatile some fellow S-IIIs could be. But hey, at least we have emotions, he thought. We’re not soulless, inhuman killing machines like those oh-so-legendary SPARTAN-IIs. Pushing aside hie personal grievances for the time being, 1378 stood up to join the rest of Jammer.

OOC:

Wait, there’s two “Dan” characters? This could get a bit confusing, @ToaPyren

I’m in the EST and am usually on on weekdays from 6ish PM to 10 PM (my time)

I’m also a bit confused about the timeline here. If we’re SPARTAN-IIIs, (with MARK-IV armour) and fighting the Covenant, how the heck are there Insurrectionist cells that are still active?

@squeaverking, mind sorting this out?

3 Likes

OOC: The Innies were a last minute thing. I thought ‘It’d be cool to have sort of a ‘training mission’, but we don’t have INFINITY! But wait, I could bring a small group of Innies in to be killed.’ So then it happened. Innies will follow the healths for UNSC enemies. These are THE ONLY Insurrectionists we’ll fight. Ever. The group we’re fighting is just some guys that are feeling the UNSC is a little weak and want to make a finishing blow, thinking the Covenant won’t get in the way. Stayed undercover, then resurfaced.

As for the Dan situation, I’m gonna refer to your character as Daniel, and @ToaPyren as Dan. If you guys want, you can discuss a name change. Also, Pyren, you’re on Tranquility, right?

1 Like

(Finally caught up with this.)

While normally not one to make conversation, Lahr Risika ended up being the one to speak up first. “So, what is the plan now?” she asked, glancing between Hal and Vaht.

@squeaverking, @Middlefingerstudios

2 Likes

well we certainly shouldn’t stay here, Hal do you have any weapons? We’re still kinda sitting ducks without anything

2 Likes

Hal pulls weapons from a nearby bush and gives them to Lahr and Vaht.

“I’d suggest hijacking one of their Phantom drop ships to get out of here, but It’s gonna be hard with all the elites back there.” Hal Maree suggested. “On another note, wasn’t that awesome!?” Hal said excitedly.

Rahk Leree’ was called to go down with a team to investigate what just happened at Spire #1. They lost contact, and the Covenant, not ready to attack now, would be brushed off like insects, even with the two Supercarriers. So we traveled there to see the damage.

OOC: Prepare for stuff to go down. Also, Hal is kinda kiddish for the sake of lols.

1 Like

oh of course it was awesome, how could it not be? But don’t have too much fun, we could get screwed over if we’re not careful

2 Likes

“Alright. But, here comes a squad. Quick! Hide!” Hal pushes Lahr and Vaht into the bush while she activates her Camo. A squad of grunts walk by, muttering about Heretics.
“Sorry about that.” Hal says, coming out of camo.

2 Likes

Whispering “alright, Lahr let’s go”

2 Likes

“Indeed. Where is the hangar?” Risika asked, readying her beam rifle.

1 Like