Harvali, Archeologist of Okoto

Old MOC I made back in 2016, depicting a character from the second G2 novel, “Revenge of the Sith Skull Spiders”.

Harvali is an inquisitive Okotan archeologist and Vizuna’s close friend, that went missing some time before the arrival of the Toa. The Protectors of Okoto later found her during their journey through the underground tunnels beneath the City of the Mask Makers on their way to reach the city and aid the Toa in their battle against the Skull Army.

Back view

Battle pose

Fending off a Skull Spider

Fangirling over Ekimu (those who read the book should know the context :stuck_out_tongue:)

That’s it from me. I hope you like the MOC!

40 Likes

I love her hair and starfish accessory!! :grinning: :grinning:
NICE MOC!

5 Likes

Thank you! Glad you like it.

1 Like

I like that you included the translucent blue color! It’'s reminiscent of the turquoise that a lot of the le-Matoran from 2001 had.

2 Likes

Man I still
Need to read those g2 novels.

Great moc though.

3 Likes

General Kenobi!
nice job! I havent read the g2 books, but I really like the way this came out, especially the green on trans light blue.

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys. Regarding the colors, I noticed a lot of green mocs use lime or yellow as the secondary color, so I wanted to try something different, that’s why I opted for trans-light blue. I didn’t even realize it bears resemblence to 2001 Le-Matoran, but let’s pretend it was intentional :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was thinking about making mocs of all of the unseen okotan characters a little while back, this is nice to see.

2 Likes

I love the Protector series so much. Too feel of these builds out there. Really nice job on this one.

1 Like

Pretty cute little MOC! Nicely done

1 Like

Pretty neat. The trans-blue looks really good, and the spear works well for the size.

1 Like

Looks pretty nice. I’m surprised how distinctive you managed to make her without going too far outside the standard build.

2 Likes