Hero Factory Canon Contests?

@Jathru_Cranli Well I’m glad you enjoyed it! I do have an archived copy of all the ones I wrote, however, I don’t intend on republishing them. I don’t think they have aged well.

But I do have things in the works. Who knows, if things work out, you might see improved versions in the future.

1 Like

I actually believe people would be more open to these than Bionicle canon contests. The HF lore can easily be expanded upon and would be less of a contention point in the community.

5 Likes

Hmm. What about set designs for zib, mr makuro, and random civilians.
EDIT: You know what, Ima do that. (Possibly)

4 Likes

Parts for Zib, Quadal, and the rest of the Call Center members sounds like an awesome idea.:+1:
Who here is good with 3D modeling?

2 Likes

The crusher and tiger ants

2 Likes

That brings up a good point:

If we were to do these MOC contests, are there any vehicles (besides the Crusher, of course) that never got a canon appearance?*

Also, we could make minifig-scale set designs for buildings (The Hero Factory, Penitentiary 1331) or moments (Thresher, Stormer, and Von-Ness vs. Silver, the destruction of Stormer’s billboard, Zed Clickstart being used as live bait to ambush the Acid Snake of Videon) that appeared in the theme.

As a side note on some personal headcanon, I can see Mak Megahertz as being a male member of the same robot model as Lucy (with the addition of his scalp resembling a microphone (similar to Atom from Real Steel), signifying his DJ status), and Zed Clickstart as being of the same (or at least similar) model as Zib, but with red and yellow-ish colors, and possibly an Australian cowboy hat to at least somewhat match his accent.

*Whilst the “MCU Quinjet”-styled space shuttles seen in the show do have a canon appearance, they do not have a set design (unless the helicopter-looking Dropship barely bigger than a Heropod is supposed to be a canon set design for it).

5 Likes