Hero Factory Mafia II: Corruption

I totally did not forget about this hehehe

okay so

Slime seems like one

Possibly vuhii

maybe hawk

Gonna go with vuhii?
The no comment thing is way too suspicious…

1 Like

UHHHHHHHHHH… Am I at the mercy seat? I vote @ToaVuhii. Why? The random absence without comment. As if he was dazed…

#BionicleBrainAttackConfirmed

Jace Excavor says so.

2 Likes

Okay, I just got back from my College class and have finally had time to read the whole thing. I’ll vote in a little while.

1 Like

well I think that @TFM101 is right so I’ma vote @ToaVuhii though I am open to counter arguments

1 Like

I vote for ToaVuhii.

1 Like

I vote for Artakha, as that sounds like one of the fakest names ever. “Arty McBuilt”

And I’m gonna be honest, my evidence is certainly the most suspicious. But I swear, if you execute me, you’ll be making a big mistake.

3 Likes

@ColdGoldLazarus When you say that it could be @ToaVuhii or @John_Smith, does it mean that if @ToaVuhii is mafia, then @John_Smith can not be mafia?

1 Like

#somethingeveryonesays

also two murder two killers keep that in mind guys

1 Like

No; the trap was laid before they arrived.

Not necessarily.

But Chro didn’t die… Also, do you really think I’d try to kill the person who is also me?

1 Like

Psssssshhhhhhhhhhh. Whatever. I vote @John_Smith. I think the Vuhii hint could be there to throw us off. After all, neither of the two checked in

1 Like

doesnt negate the fact that two mafia members are in the line up

Like I said, I do think Vuhii’s evidence is pretty convincing. However, I don’t think we should just vote on someone without looking at all of the evidence.

Notice that NEITHER of them reported at first. This could mean that Vuhii AND Smithy are Mafians, though it’s highly unlikely. In addition, I almost think Vuhii’s evidence is TOO obvious. Perhaps he could be the hero that saved Chro?

It appears that Artakha is the suspicious out of these two. But again, his absence could mean that he saved Chro.

From this, we can see that either me or Charyas is lying here. One of us (or perhaps both of us) disappeared to kill/save someone. I’d say that I’m not a mafia, but obviously that what EVERYONE says. I’d like to note that I was the one who called into report Char’s absence, while he “claims” that I left. I’ll let you decide which is more likely. :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously it would be easy for Zonk to kill his own partner. He knew where they were going, so he could have laid a trap for him. However, based on the reaction that he gave, I don’t think that he is the killer.

But wait!

This seems to be pretty suspicious. Thus, I am going with my gut and saying…

@CHARYAS!

Obviously my team has some conflicting stories in it. Since I know I’m not a Mafian, I am highly suspect of Mr. Cream. Unless some counter-argument is made, I’m going to be voting for Charyas.

1 Like

Keep in mind any reaction that Zonk Hero makes is incredibly overstated and probably doesn’t mean anything one way or the other.

2 Likes

I vote vuhii.

Oh boy, their’s a lot of info to take into account this round. Hmmm… I’m gonna tentatively vote @ToaVuhii.

How about a double-hanging of Vuhii and Charyas? Both look pretty suspicious.

I vote Char.

1 Like

Keep in mind, everyone - you are allowed to ask me two questions. (Except for Hawkflight and Seto, who used one already) Use them well!

I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to kill Captain Falcon

Just saying

-MT

5 Likes

I say it’s Vuhii.