Hero Factory Mafia: Infiltration

(snickering)

I am not the killer! My core is as pure as snow! My eyesight… not so much, BUT I can see well enough to see that @CaptRanakiPakewa’s story as CRAP! look at this!

no reasoning no argument just straight out accusation I vote @CaptRanakiPakewa YOU FRAUD KILLED SLIME AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

1 Like

That makes:
@BeefJStag=1
@CaptRanakiPakewa= 5
@Greencapps= 3

1 Like

You know, you’ve kinda got a point there. In part, I guess I don’t want him to be guilty because he was a big help in winning Mafia Cyan. However, since you’ve given no argument for your own innocence, my vote shall remain the same for now. However, I would like to ask @CaptRanakiPakewa to explain his reasoning.

2 Likes

Do I have to say it again? Look on my last mission (the one to Xia) I got mauled by a native bear-like creature of which’s name escapes me. I was put through emergency repairs but unfortunately in the process my sensory system was messed with in the process. I was sent back to the Factory and I was in the process of getting them fixed when the alarms went off. I was ejected from the repair station and made my way to mission control as fast as I could which with my damaged sensors was not fast.

1 Like

@CaptRanakiPakewa. Memory drives? I thought they were built in.

I was under the impression it was a computer’s, not his memory.

1 Like

@Willess12 “Seen lurking about more remote corners of the factory, claims to have been looking for some memory drives he’d lost down there some time ago.”

By memory drives like flash drives.

Ah. I see. I still vote for @CaptRanakiPakewa. I am stubborn like that.

I was in a rush to get a reply out because there was the potential for me to be out of the house for a few days. The water-line to my house froze, so my family went to a hotel. I didn’t know if I would be able to get back in time to vote if I didn’t do it quickly then.

Nich’s chipperness is where I would be if this was a real scenario, so I can sympathize with him and his “evidence”.

MT was on a mission that exhausted him, so he shouldn’t have had the power to take on another Hero.

I do have to say that my evidence is quite poor and undefendable, for the most part. (Thanks @ColdGoldLazarus:stuck_out_tongue: )

But, Green’s late arrival is quite suspicious, especially compared to the others.

2 Likes

The machine ran out.

Wait, not to be rude, but are you even in the game?

1 Like

Oh. If your not in the game, you can’t vote?

Yeah, sorry. If you want, though, stick around and see if you can catch the next game, if there is a next game. It’s tradition to play golf and eat popcorn to pass the time while on the sidelines.

1 Like

:frowning:. Most sadness here. sits in corner and cries

I will change my vote from @anon68675807 to @Greencapps

2 Likes

GC as in Greencapps? I’d advise not using abbreviations unless it’s a commonly accepted nickname, otherwise there may be some confusion.

1 Like

… you think i’m the culprit? really?.. sigh you are so misled brother

yea I prefer green

2 Likes

I’ve decided that the lost memory drives thing is a pretty lame excuse and is pretty suspicious, so I’m changing mine from CaptRanakiPakewa to Greencapps.

1 Like