History faction wars, legit

It’s totally alright.

So is anyone willing to unite with Israel? I would be willing to do so with Persia. I need their consent, though.

1 Like

Yeah sure I work with you Israel.

Great. Now we have a Great Middle-eastern alliance!

1 Like

I’m making a map.
I’m also to lazy to research geography, so i made something up.
Basically all the civilizations went exploring, got cut off from there nations, found north america, and are fighting for it.

Wow. I thought we where gonna have something where we fight across the Old World.

I request to have settled in or around Iceland

I thought so to.
Also, were waiting on Rome.
@Legionarius_Slime @UmbraManis

EDIT: Screw it, were fighting across the old world, @Chronicler.
Still waiting on Rome.

Mongolia would like to team up. Anyone wanna make an alliance?

1 Like

Sure thing!

If i PM’ed anyone with who your bordering, that was according to the made up thing.
This takes place in the old world.

Here’s a map for reference.

1 Like

So… Are we supposed to post here what our cities are? I assume that we keep our troop placements to ourselves

Yes. You can name your cities, but until then there just numbers.

1 Like

Cool. So… I assume that unless relocated that the capitol is the 1st city?
Also, I think you should update the OP with a list of all the factions. Rome, Egypt, Mongol, Israel, etc, so we all know who our foes or potencial allies are

Man, what’s taking so long with Rome?

sorry

pming now

2 Likes

Scene will be up shortly! Also, to prevent romes situation from happening again, if you don’t assign your troops by 8:00 eastern, they will defend your cities.

EDIT: The scene is ready, i’m waiting for the Hunnics to PM. (@Seto_Kaiba)

2 Likes

Sorry guys! I just replied to the PM, so it shouldn’t be long now.

1 Like

Before the scene, i’m going to say a few things: If you lose a battle, you lose 2 troops. If your capital gets taken, you lose 4 troops. If the attacker and defender have equal troops, both lose one troop.

The war begins

It was great day. Empires across the globe prospered. Nobody could guess that a terrible war would spawn that night.

In the Hunnic empire, plans were hastily made. 30 troops marched to Egypts capital, prepared to take it at all cost’s. The 10 troops guarding the city were no match for the brute force of the hunnics. they ran into the city, slaughtering the guards, burning everything.

In Rome, the two consuls agreed to attack Jericho, in isreal. The 12 troops they sent overpowered the ten guarding Jericho, taking the city with brute force.

In Egypt, the Pharaoh decided that Rome needed to fall. They sent 10 troops to take Romes capital. Little did they know that Rome had 10 troops on defense. The battle ended in a tie.

In the Mongale empire, they sent 10 troops to take Romes 3rd city. They easily took the city, defeating the 4 guards there.

In Sparta, they sent 10 troops to take Romes 2nd city. Slaughtering the 4 guards there, they took the city.

Denmark and Israel played defense, as well did the mercenary’s.

Persia sent 15 troops to take Romes capital, taking the city and destroying the roman empire.

PERSIA: 30 troops left. Took Romes capital.
ROME: 21 troops left. Took Jericho…
SPARTA: 30 troops left. Took Romes 2nd city.
MONGALS: 30 troops left. Took Romes 3rd city.
EGYPT: 25 troops left.
ISRAEL: 28 troops left.
HUNNICS: 30 troops left. Took Egypts capital.

Start planning what to do next!

2 Likes

Where’s Persia?

Crud!

EDIT: Persia’s on there, @RECspiriah!

1 Like