History faction wars, legit

So… how do we classify the cities we’ve taken? Is Rome’s 3rd city now my 4th? And since there are 2 roman players do they still have 3 cities left?

Romes 3rd city is now your 4th, unless it gets taken over. The two Roman players shared the cities, and the roman empire has now been destroyed.

2 Likes

How many troops did they have total? It seems they should’ve lost more than 5. Also, can the remaining troops take back a city or are they out of the game all together?

When you lose a city you lose 2 troops, because let’s be honest 30 is kinda small.

When you lose all your cities you have lost.

Do conquered cities count?

welp

i didnt really know what was going on

gg?

1 Like

Good game.
Apparently everyone hates Rome.

EDIT: Sorry, messed up. you took over one of Israels cities, so Rome is still in, @Legionarius_Slime!

1 Like

So it’s a moot point, but Rome should’ve lost 9 troops. 1 for the tie with CGL, 4 for the loss of the capital, 2 for the loss of each other city.
If egypt lost it’s capitol it should be down to 25 troops
Do the Mercenaries have cities?

Your right, i’m just really tired from staying up all night.
Mercenaries have cities.

Hey Slime, wanna team up?

@Charyas Hey, dude. What happened? I was never sent a PM, nor was I able to play. Why did you take my troops at Jericho? I demand my attack be stricken off, as I didn’t even get to have a fair fight, especially with no PM about the battling/

I never even got to set up troops. :frowning:

Plus, we didn’t even get to talk about advantages for cities and such. Jericho has quite a huge wall around it. Taking it by brute force won’t work so well if they can use hot boiling water to attack the Romans, as well as 20-feet thick stone walls.

Wait, what? You said you were defending your cities.

I didn’t say that. I asked what happens if I DID get to defend my cities. I was still asking for more info.

Should i just reboot this? It’s going terribly.

Perhaps. I didn’t even get a chance, plus we never even went over advantages and such.

Hmm. I think i will, but first i’m going to think of ways to try and improve this.

Well, for one, I would suggest adding advantages. For example, Jerusalem has a secret under-ground cave that the people used for getting water when other countries attacked. Quite a good advantage. As well as Jericho’s great defense mechanisms.

This could work well for other nations. The Mongols used slaves as troops successfully, as well as the Romans being incredible with fighting techniques.

How exactly would these be implemented?

Not sure. Perhaps it could improve a stats system, as well.

For example, we’d have Offense, Defense, Soldiers, Materials, ect.

Perhaps we could even have multiple types of units, and some nations could get unique units or more of a specific type of unit.