History faction wars, legit

Maybe i could add a “shop” were you buy soldiers and supplies. With this i could add a gold system.

Like, paying stuff? I dunno. Maybe implicate a trade system instead. That’s more realistic on a global sense.

Then each nation would specialize in one material, although i’m not sure what use the materials would have.

Romans loved Silk for their flags. Iron could be traded, as well as other ores. Materials are super-important for war!

I see now. Like, if you hire mercenaries for your army, you would have to have the materials to make weapons for them. Or if you don’t have enough water, your nation will go into revolt.

While this would be very realistic, I’m not sure it would be very fun.

Exactly. Iron, wood, stone, horses, food. All of them are pretty important.

As for revolts, you can make that happen. Might be a little tricky for middle-eastern nations who don’t have a lot of rivers (although, they do have lakes and wells).

Yeah, that might not be very fun…

How about we implemant the fun ideas, like revolts and being able to hire soldiers, but leave out weapon making, and things like that.

Yeah. that may be better.

:confused: Lemme know when this is all worked out

City advantages could be implemented, as well as unit types. For example, if a city is on top of a hill, archers would be best for defending it.

1 Like

Speaking of archers, what exactly is the chronology of this?

When everyone has there attack and defense planned, the scene goes up.

I mean, what is the level of the technology?

Oh. Ancient times. Bows, swords, catapults, ect.

But but but… what’s changing exactly? I’m still confused :confused:

Were thinking of ways to improve the game, as people were confused.

Who was confused?

Many people. In the PM’s.

I think before anymore scenes are put up or troops are thrown around that any aditional rules should be ironed out and all existing rules should be posted in the OP along with a count of what every nation has atm and who’s in control of each nation