Hollow Knight

Discuss Hollow Knight!
Also, please put spoilers in spoiler tags, there may be some among us who haven’t finished the game.

7 Likes

SHAW

4 Likes

Pale King is a convicted war criminal who commited infanticide if his own biological children for greater good

3 Likes

I like hollow knight. Mainly the lore and the music since I suck at playing it and die every three seconds. I am pretty excited about silksong, more cool music, more bug lore and cool character designs

2 Likes

One of the best games I’ve played. Great music, art, lore, mechanics, and bosses. Praise Zote.

I started playing Hollow Knight and was really into it for a while. But after I beat a couple of the early bosses, I got stuck and I had no idea where I was supposed to go.

I haven’t played since then, and I doubt I’d figure anything out after such a long break, so I unfortunately don’t plan on playing it again.

That being said, while I was playing it, I found the aesthetic really adorable and mysterious, and I enjoyed the fluidity of the gameplay and the open-ness.

It was just unfortunately a little too open for me.

4 Likes

change your mind right now

7 Likes

Beat it two summers ago, and have been patiently waiting for Silksong in the meantime.

Did it take anyone else a ridiculously long time to kill menderbug?

Tell me where I’m meant to go after I beat Hornet and the three Mantis guys and I get stuck in the glow-y mushroom place and maybe I’d reconsider.

1 Like

Wonderful game, I’ve almost beaten it. By almost, I mean I’ve done everything except complete the Pantheon (currently stuck on fighting the harder Hollow Knight), the flower mission, and the White Palace. I’m decent at murdering bosses, but platforming is my grave weakness.

Though outside of the game itself, I have come up with a custom boss fight. I might one day attempt creating and moding it in…if I ever have the time for it. It involves taking the Worms from Team17’s Worms franchise and shoving a version of them into the game. I’m sure your imaginations can work out the rest from there.

2 Likes

Hang right in the fungal wastes. You should come across a long room with an easy parkour course on the top area. Clearing it will bring you to a gate which you should be able to open.

2 Likes

What a coincidence - I started playing last week!
The game is pretty awesome, until you lose 700 Geo because you acidentally fall on your soul with 1 life left and die.
Also, I feel like I might suffer the same fate Pakari did - I have just discovered the Knight of great renown, and I already needed a friend’s advise twice:(.
Now I can go here for some directions, if when needed, which is great!

Hope that I won’t read the soilers on the way.

3 Likes

I started playing at Christmas, and i’m currently at this weird place with weird graves and masks and stuff

are you referring to the poop sculptor?

1 Like

Pale King did nothing wrong

All hail Zote

1 Like

Ghid, you have failed as a Hollow Knight fan.

1 Like

This fella, RyanTheFimMaker is right.

But you’ve got me intrigued with “poop sculptor”…

2 Likes

POOP MAAAAN
COME TOGETHER WITH YOUR HANDS

I started playing hollow knight in late December but I haven’t touched the game once since then, however once I finish up halo infinite’s battle pass I plan on getting back to it.

2 Likes