Hollow Knight

This fella, RyanTheFimMaker is right.

But you’ve got me intrigued with “poop sculptor”…

2 Likes

POOP MAAAAN
COME TOGETHER WITH YOUR HANDS

I started playing hollow knight in late December but I haven’t touched the game once since then, however once I finish up halo infinite’s battle pass I plan on getting back to it.

2 Likes

Just killed (i think…?) that amogus in city of tears

Uh, we thinking of the same Amogus? Because the one I’m thinking of is the Deepnest boss.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of this amogus

the first area is very hard

I may or may not have completed the first area

1 Like

Everywhere is very hard, but keep trying. you’ll get through it eventually!

It’s a good thing the first area doesn’t get any harder

7 Likes

Uh… spoilers:

does anyone have any tips for Failed Champion? Because i kinda need some advice. thanks, -Heyzorks

Spoiler:

Just cheese him with grimmchild,weaver song,and other creature spawning charms.

1 Like

I have advice, but I don’t want to spoil anything. What charms/abilities have you unlocked?

1 Like

I suggest trying following the age old advice of late-game Hornet, the protagonist of Hollow Knight: Silksong and gitting gud.

1 Like

@MakutaOisli your plan worked!
@Ghid i got so gud i also defeated Soul Tyrant that same day

Bapanada.

I started playing this in January, too, actually. Weird that everyone seems to have gotten into it here at the same time. Curious how far everyone has gotten since then.

So… in interests of starting an argument discussion: what’s the hardest boss?

1 Like

2 Likes

false knight

I can’t beat it

2 Likes

zote

not grey prince zote, just normal zote

no matter what I do I can’t hurt him anywhere I find him, not even psychologically
the game has torn my marriage apart thanks to long sleepless night in front of the television smashing the attack button in on my controller with a triphammer in a vain attempt to deal damage to him

I’m beginning to suspect Zote is the game’s cruel idea of humor; a boss you can never defeat

3 Likes

To give a more serious reply, Pure Vessel I think took the longest

Edit: I never made it to Absolute Radiance though, so that isn’t a factor for me