Honor Guard: Entry List

here is my entry to this contest I did all four of the remaining toa hagah

Here is my entry for the contest:

1 Like

Here’s my entry to the contest!

3 Likes

I wanted to enter, but I wasn’t sure how to make a new topc, could someone help?

1 Like
1 Like

Here is my entry.

1 Like

Here is my entry:

1 Like

Here is my entry for all four toa. Everything should be following the rules. If something does not, please respond soon because I will be gone the 3rd through the 11th and not be able to fix anything.

Hello-this is my entry for the contest!

1 Like

It seems my original post in this topic has been removed?

Either way, here is my entry entry for Pouks:

3 Likes

Hello, sorry I’m late to the party. I hope It’s not too late to still enter.

Here are mine :smiley:
https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/the-bodyguards-canon-contest-3-honor-guard/60001

1 Like

Here’s my entries! I look forward to the voting process, best of luck to everyone involved.

Took me a bit to enter because I forgot one of the pics and was too lazy to take it until now.

https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/four-legendary-warriors-bionicle-canon-contest-3-honor-guard/60026

Here’s my entry for the contest. I don’t think any of the MOCs violate the rules but if they do I’ll get that fixed. The images not in drop down tabs are my entry images.

Here’s my entry! Best of luck for everybody!

Hey guys! So excited to partake in another Canon Contest!! Here’s the link to my Toa Hagah Canon Contest submissions:

I know the rules allow this, but I was disappointed to only find 1 duplicate of each of the 2 Hagah shields in my collection. If I had more, I totally would’ve given them to Bomonga and Gaaki, but I had to settle for custom shields for each of them.

In the interest of allowing the artists full range of creativity, I give my expressed consent for all of the following:

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes)
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes)
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes)

Erm… just to be 100% sure: You make a topic with your entry, you post a link to it here, and then you’re in, right? Or did I miss a step :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yup correct

2 Likes

@Senit alright cool, thanks - just wanted to make sure :slight_smile:

1 Like