Toa Hagah (Canon Contest #3: Honor Guard)

Here is my entry. I’ve done these MOCs with only LEGO pieces. The spear tips are custom made and I chose shorter black long axles on the spear so they will be about the same length as the official toa hagah. The shortest is Bomonga and he is exactly same high as Whenua, and the other three are not taller than Iruini as they are one pinhole shorter than Iruini on the lower body build. I did not breakdown everything since I believe most are very familiar with the Hagah build with the metru gearbox torso. I did break down chest pieces and custom spear heads with some steps shown. Please let me know if anything is unclear. Fingers crossed that I did not break any rules. Hope you guys like them!

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: YES
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: YES
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: YES

Gakki:

!
!

Kualus:

Bomonga

Pulks

Update: height comparison

17 Likes

Nice MOCs!

But I’m fairly certain the Tryna is banned though…

Don’t quote me on that

These are probably my favorite so far of all of them.

I quoted you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Tryna, Avohkii, and Krahkan are all banned, but since the builder gave consent to having the mask changed, it should be fine.

3 Likes

@The_Blue_Panda Thank you for pointing that out! Yes I used three banned kanohi, but I picked them to have the consistence of metal colors.
@Atobe_Brick Thanks for clarifying for me!
@Rukah Thank you so much for liking them! I tried to fit them with the aesthetic of the other two official hagahs.

1 Like

Beer belly Bomonga.

Yea that’s what in my mind after I built it. I also used the nuva chest piece since I feel it gives a feminine look to Gaaki

1 Like

Thank you for entering.

Before we can accept these, we will need a size comparison with Iruini/Whenua to best determine if they fall within height requirements. Please provide these before the entry period ends. Thank you.

3 Likes

Before we can accept these, we will need a size comparison with Iruini/Whenua to best determine if they fall within height requirements. Please provide these before the entry period ends. Thank you.

You can tell just by looking at them that none of them come shorter than whenua or taller than iruini. Its pretty simple geometry.

3 Likes

Yeah but its still needed. (and yes bomonga is whenuas size and the rest is shorter than iruini)

1 Like

You can also include a comparison picture with Iruini/Whenua, it’s simple photography.

5 Likes

You should just be able to tell from both his descriptions and the actual pics that they aren’t taller or shorter lol

4 Likes

Thank you @Eljay for your reply. Unfortunately I’m out of town and I’ll try to get the photo updated before 11:59 pm tomorrow. Is the breakdown photos clear enough? Do I need any additional photos besides the size comparison?

Thank you @Galva_Nize and @■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ for your kind replies as well!

2 Likes

Just a question, but why is @S i l v a k T h e M o c i s t censored?

1 Like

Because of four letters in his name forming a word that the censors catch. For some reason the censors are hypersensitive to that word, and pick it up in other words/names/links.

2 Likes

Huh weird

@Eljay I’ve just updated the height comparison. Thank you!

1 Like