Honor Guard: Entry List

I figured the height thing would just be logical; the moderators surely have a grasp of Metru Build height. Unless they’re using Inika legs or some illegally-modified Metru torso (connected by one peg), they can’t be taller than Iruini, and since all of mine in the pictures visibly show where lower torso meets upper torso, it should be concluded that they aren’t shorter than Whenua… plus I pictured all of mine together so the nearly-uniform height is noted. I hope the moderators are that sensible.

1 Like

In response to a similar comment, Eljay said this:

1 Like

I just put Iruini because my Hagah are either his height or Norik’s

2 Likes

You have to create your own topic with the entries to participate.
You can do it by clicking the blue dot in the main page.

Then you have to share the link of your topic in this topic:

2 Likes

sorry, new here

1 Like

Here’s my entry:

Now that you mention it, it does worry me that the official list isn’t updated since unlisted entries that may have problems are given 3 days max to make necessary changes.

Idk how that might turn out when the entry submission period has 2 days left.

5 Likes

Here’s my entry:

1 Like

I think they might give everyone who still needs to be approved 3 days extra to complete their moc after the 11th so in other words all entries will be checked those not following the rules have until the 14th to fix those submissions. This however is only my speculation

2 Likes

Here are my entries:

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Here is my Entry :]
If there are any problems I would be happy to change them as soon as possible

1 Like

My entry for Pouks

I think we all can be a good samaritan and check if the entries doesn’t have anything that could get them DQ. If they have a breakdown photo, Studio file, link to custom mask and spear, size comparison, specify if they allow to change mask, color and spear, are the ones that come to mind.

3 Likes

People coming in hot right at the end. Nice

1 Like

If you’re going to do that, I’d recommend making it clear that you aren’t a contest moderator, so people don’t take it as official approval/review of their entries. Something like this:

(is this being overly cautious? Maybe, but I’d rather not get in trouble for playing moderator when I’m not)

6 Likes

@SilvakTheMocist your username gets censored by the boards, how do you feel about this?

2 Likes

Hm what part of it makes it censorworthy I wonder

A certain set of letters being in the right order, even if there’s other letters between them.

Yes! I got it to show up!

1 Like

Oh that? It’s because his entry is so ■■■■■■■ awesome

1 Like

Hello! Here’s my entry into the contest, glad I managed to make it!

1 Like