Honor Guard: Entry List

And on studio builds the file shall be provided

Here’s my entry. Good luck to everyone!
https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/the-chosen-guards-bionicle-canon-contest-3-honor-guard/59756

3 Likes

Here’s my entry.

2 Likes

Honor Guard: Toa Hagah Contest Entry here’s my entry. This time I made a post about it, so hopefully I’m doing this right. Let me know if I’m doing it correctly. I wish the best of luck for those entering as well.

3 Likes

Alright, here’s my entry

Here’s my entry - one Bomonga coming through!

3 Likes

The entry thread for my 3.

1 Like

Here are mine for what it’s worth:

Here is mine

You’re supposed create a new topic for your Hagah contest entries.

Welcome to the boards btw!

1 Like

Ah sorry, I’m new here. How do I start a topic then?

go to creative content then go to lego creations and click on the big plus sign in the bottom right corner.

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s kinda hard to notice at first cause the button is melding with the background.

2 Likes

just a heads-up but your pouks and boomanga are gonna get disqualified because they’re using vahki waists I believe

Bomonga is using the metru, but I thought they meant the general build, not the specific piece, vahki piece is used the same way as a metru build piece. But I’ll replace it if they say no.

1 Like

so it is.

You need to make a separate topic to post these in, and then put a link to that topic here.

how i forgot how

Go to the home page and in the lower right corner there’ll be a blue circle. Click that. This is assuming you’re on a desktop. I’m not sure how uploading works on mobile, actually.

1 Like