Honor Guard: Entry List

how i forgot how

Go to the home page and in the lower right corner there’ll be a blue circle. Click that. This is assuming you’re on a desktop. I’m not sure how uploading works on mobile, actually.

1 Like

You linked my entry topic in your post. I thank you for this honor, but I suppose this is not what you meant to do ? :stuck_out_tongue:

As the others have already said, you need to make a separate topic of your own and link it here. :wink:

1 Like

yeah not realy wwhat i wanted to do but look it on the bright side you got unwanted suport

here is my entry for the contest

Enjoy!

6 Likes

My entry for the third canonization contest. All of the Toa share the same core build and height of Iruini and Norik as shown in the render. I give consent for my mask, spear tip and metallic color choice to be altered in the final group ar if the artist chooses.
The corresponding entries are the following:

Bomonga: Toa of earth

Gaaki, toa of water

Gaaki Back.PNG

Pouks, toa of stone

Kualus, toa of ice

2 Likes

You have to make a new topic for your hagah entries. To make a new topic go to the home screen and press the blue button in the bottom-right corner.

Also welcome to the boards btw

3 Likes

The rules are limiting 3d pieces to masks and spears, anything else not allowed. Each custom piece must have a link where they can be downloaded and the rules state no immoral masks but it’s okay as long as you consent to having the mask changed in the final art.

1 Like

kk, sorry!

My entry, Im not sure if its correctly submitted as it is my first time in the message boards, I hope it is

1 Like

Here’s my entry!

I think I followed all the guidelines pretty closely, but let me know if there are any adjustments I should make.

1 Like

Here is my final entry.

1 Like

Here is my entry for the contest: https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/the-guardian-heroes-canon-contest-3-honor-guard/59880

Entries incoming

5 Likes

here is my entry to this contest I did all four of the remaining toa hagah

Here is my entry for the contest:

1 Like

Here’s my entry to the contest!

3 Likes

I wanted to enter, but I wasn’t sure how to make a new topc, could someone help?

1 Like
1 Like