Honor Guard: Entry List

Here are mine for what it’s worth:

Here is mine

You’re supposed create a new topic for your Hagah contest entries.

Welcome to the boards btw!

1 Like

Ah sorry, I’m new here. How do I start a topic then?

go to creative content then go to lego creations and click on the big plus sign in the bottom right corner.

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s kinda hard to notice at first cause the button is melding with the background.

2 Likes

just a heads-up but your pouks and boomanga are gonna get disqualified because they’re using vahki waists I believe

Bomonga is using the metru, but I thought they meant the general build, not the specific piece, vahki piece is used the same way as a metru build piece. But I’ll replace it if they say no.

1 Like

so it is.

You need to make a separate topic to post these in, and then put a link to that topic here.

how i forgot how

Go to the home page and in the lower right corner there’ll be a blue circle. Click that. This is assuming you’re on a desktop. I’m not sure how uploading works on mobile, actually.

1 Like

You linked my entry topic in your post. I thank you for this honor, but I suppose this is not what you meant to do ? :stuck_out_tongue:

As the others have already said, you need to make a separate topic of your own and link it here. :wink:

1 Like

yeah not realy wwhat i wanted to do but look it on the bright side you got unwanted suport

here is my entry for the contest

Enjoy!

6 Likes

My entry for the third canonization contest. All of the Toa share the same core build and height of Iruini and Norik as shown in the render. I give consent for my mask, spear tip and metallic color choice to be altered in the final group ar if the artist chooses.
The corresponding entries are the following:

Bomonga: Toa of earth

Gaaki, toa of water

Gaaki Back.PNG

Pouks, toa of stone

Kualus, toa of ice

2 Likes

You have to make a new topic for your hagah entries. To make a new topic go to the home screen and press the blue button in the bottom-right corner.

Also welcome to the boards btw

3 Likes

The rules are limiting 3d pieces to masks and spears, anything else not allowed. Each custom piece must have a link where they can be downloaded and the rules state no immoral masks but it’s okay as long as you consent to having the mask changed in the final art.

1 Like

kk, sorry!