The Honor Guard (Contest entry)

My entries for the Honor Guard contest

Gaaki

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (No)
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (No)
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (No)

Pouks

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes)
I give consent for my metallic color choice to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (No)
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (No)

Kualus

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes/)
I give consent for my spear tip to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes)

Bomonga

I give consent for my mask to be altered in the final group art if the artist chooses: (Yes)

Group shot

Breakdowns and additional photos

34 Likes

I really like the hoses and gunmetal armor on kualus, the ridges on that roborider head match up with the hoses very well.
How did you manage to attach the evo headgear to the black phantom helmet? I’ve never seen that done before.

4 Likes

I never thought gunmetal would go together that well.

Very nice color blocking. As well, you kept the armoring very recognizable and simple yet unique for each one. Good job, and good luck.

1 Like

Some of the most creative entries here, I love Kualus as a whole, silhouette of Gaaki shoulder armor of Pouks and Bomonga and Bomonga’s Mask, genius

That is my favorite Gaaki so far, and great job on the posing, it really helps.

1 Like

These are really cool, though personally I could do without the CCBS pieces on Gaaki and Pouks. I also like the colour choices. They’re the same ones myself and a few others have gone for. I’m really hoping they become the canon colours.

That said, my voting preferences will be based on what looks like a canister set so, even discounting the masks which will be replaced anyway, these are a little too custom for me. That and the lack of consent for spear / colour changes makes voting for these quite risky, since we could get stuck with identical spears or an uneven colour distribution that artists can’t fix.

In any case, good luck :+1:

1 Like

Hey, thanks so much for entering. Before we can fully accept these, we will need the side and back views as well as the breakdown photos, just to keep in line with all the other entrants! You can have all four characters broken down in the same picture if you want; likewise with side and back views, just to avoid taking a ton of photos per character.

If you could get those to us within the next 3 days, we can officially accept these.

Thanks so much for entering once again! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Gaaki and Kualus look very nice!

Sorry about that

I updated the main post with the required photos

1 Like

Very into the onyx armor color with Pouks’ brown color scheme

Update: Also love the onyx armor for Kualus. very unique take