How large is Spherus Magna?

Greg also decided that he didn’t want to have to worry about real-world physics in Bionicle. A bit of a cop-out excuse, sure, but you can’t say that he got things completely wrong when he didn’t even want to get them right. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Actually Saturn is a measly 72,368 miles in diameter when compared to the GSR’s height of 40 million miles. And if the GSR really only covers half of the desert, than Spherus Magna is much larger.

Huh. Well then. I guess it’s Jupiter sized as I originally thought then?? Or is it still smaller then that?

The GSR dwarfs Jupiter’s diameter of 86,882 miles.

That’s 40 million FEET, not miles. :stuck_out_tongue: so smaller.

3 Likes

Oh wow (face_wall)

I can’t read! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

so the GSR is 7,575.75 miles tall.

Well the Sun’s diameter is 864,938 miles (1.392 million km)

here is your answer, I know Aqua Magna and Boto Magna are not shaped like that but here is the general size

10 Likes

Wait whoa whoa whoa… That’s the GSR?? (In the red box)

4 Likes

yup, compared to earth

2 Likes

so, the GSR is 40 million feet. this planet is about 30 GSR, so that makes 1 billion, 200 million feet. That makes 227272 miles.

Mata Nui, that’s huge.

5 Likes

Yes he is

9 Likes

Okay, gravity definitely doesn’t apply in the BIONICLE Universe. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Sure it does, there are TOA of Gravity, aren’t there?

But okay, in all seriousness, I just think a Glatorian/Agori would be super-strong if he/she came to Earth.

4 Likes

they’d go man of steel on us

4 Likes

Meh, gravity generators inside the GSR :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang, people seem to be misinterpreting my post. I was remarking about how crazy Sphearus Magna’s gravitational pull would be if our real-world laws of gravity applied.

4 Likes

Oh definitely :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gravtiy would still apply, maybe the core isn’t very dense? Maybe they’ve just adapted to the circumstances, like most life.

Actually, Earth is a very small life-bearing planet.

4 Likes