How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

You know that for both of these instead of stole it should be steal? I’m sorry, I just need everything to me grammaticly correct. Also, YES YOU DID steal the muffin. Wait it might have been @Chronicler, he seems kind of mischevious.

1 Like

due to chronicler gnawing my fingers off at the joint i am afraid i cannot comment and confirm your suspicions as to his maniacal behavior

2 Likes

Sounds like @Chronicler, he has chewed on my toes in public

Again of a retried mod member did a lot of things.

If you wanna talk about a retired mod that did a whole lot of ahem “things”, I present @Political_Slime

1 Like

they made me forget I made this post.

2 Likes

Sorry I stole your vhs bro

2 Likes

So it WAS you

I can’t believe it, They did it again!

1 Like

Well we also repeat yourself over and over and over again.

1 Like

What? What does that even mean?

1 Like

Nothing…

Clearly

also on a completely unrelated note the mod squad has forced me to enlist for the grammar police

1 Like

I may be mischievous, but SMH, these baseless claims! Isn’t this “How the Mod Squad ruined my life” and not “The Retired Mod Bullying Club”? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s both :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This have slowing turning into “How The TTV Members Ruined The Mod Squad’s and Retired Mod’s Lives!”

1 Like

on that one, I beat @Political_Slime in the Gravity Hurts Remix contest

1 Like

Thank you for the inspiraion

EDIT: All my wasted years of life have led to this moment

4 Likes

The mods have done nothing to me, thereby ruining my life because I now have no reason to reply to this topic.

3 Likes

The current mods, mainly @Spiderus_Prime, convinced @Ghid to create the Retired Mod Bullying Club, thus making us forget about the atrocities committed by the current mods.

Also, @BioKnight ate my sandwich that I was going to throw across the room.

1 Like