How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

The mod squad gave me writer’s block.

The mod squad no longer has @John_Smith or @Political_Slime, the two best of the old mod squad

8 Likes

ok sure

4 Likes

The new mods would never do this.

Me, on the other hand…

6 Likes

Risebell was the best mod, and no one can convince me otherwise.

He no mod, he is menace.

5 Likes

Sorry, allow me to rephrase that…

When @Chronicler was on the Mod Squad, he murdered Santa Claus after he double-posted, so now Santa doesn’t exist anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So I had this muffin I really wanted to eat, and then out of the blue, @Spiderus_Prime came and licked my muffin! Than he ate the muffin and spit it back out at me! I was never so enraged in my life! Also, another member of the mod squad (I think it was @Indigogeek) stole my VHS tape of Mask of Light! And now I’m mad just thinking about all of these things!

2 Likes

How did someone that is retried stole your tape?

I said I thought It was. It might be you for all I know. I mean, you DID steal my muffin.

I didn’t stole your muffin and feed it to my dog.

You know that for both of these instead of stole it should be steal? I’m sorry, I just need everything to me grammaticly correct. Also, YES YOU DID steal the muffin. Wait it might have been @Chronicler, he seems kind of mischevious.

1 Like

due to chronicler gnawing my fingers off at the joint i am afraid i cannot comment and confirm your suspicions as to his maniacal behavior

2 Likes

Sounds like @Chronicler, he has chewed on my toes in public

Again of a retried mod member did a lot of things.

If you wanna talk about a retired mod that did a whole lot of ahem “things”, I present @Political_Slime

1 Like

they made me forget I made this post.

2 Likes

Sorry I stole your vhs bro

2 Likes

So it WAS you

I can’t believe it, They did it again!

1 Like