How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

Well we also repeat yourself over and over and over again.

1 Like

What? What does that even mean?

1 Like

Nothingā€¦

Clearly

also on a completely unrelated note the mod squad has forced me to enlist for the grammar police

1 Like

I may be mischievous, but SMH, these baseless claims! Isnā€™t this ā€œHow the Mod Squad ruined my lifeā€ and not ā€œThe Retired Mod Bullying Clubā€? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Itā€™s both :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This have slowing turning into ā€œHow The TTV Members Ruined The Mod Squadā€™s and Retired Modā€™s Lives!ā€

1 Like

on that one, I beat @Political_Slime in the Gravity Hurts Remix contest

1 Like

Thank you for the inspiraion

EDIT: All my wasted years of life have led to this moment

4 Likes

The mods have done nothing to me, thereby ruining my life because I now have no reason to reply to this topic.

3 Likes

The current mods, mainly @Spiderus_Prime, convinced @Ghid to create the Retired Mod Bullying Club, thus making us forget about the atrocities committed by the current mods.

Also, @BioKnight ate my sandwich that I was going to throw across the room.

1 Like

Buster I better not see you attack current mods

thereā€™s a topic for that and this ainā€™t it

[quote=ā€œNogus101, post:602, topic:23488, full:trueā€]
The current mods, mainly @Spiderus_Prime, convinced @Ghid to create the Retired Mod Bullying Club, thus making us forget about the atrocities committed by the current mods.[/quote]

Nope, Ghid is scared of us.

you do realize youā€™re supporting their evidence right

also wow how did you break that quote

3 Likes

This is ā€œMod Squad Ruined My Lifeā€ though, not the Retired Mod Bullying Club?

1 Like

uh oh

@Chronicler shattered the confidence of @Ghid by pointing that out, which made @Spiderus_Prime able to beat @Akaku_man, which made me sad, therefore ruining my life.

So Iā€™m not sure if spiderus or Cronk ruined my life

1 Like

Ghid ruined your life for his false assumption.

1 Like

The mods stole my life savings and now my marriage is falling apart. My wife says sheā€™s thinking of staying with her parents after she said she was only going to take the kids with her for a few days. Iā€™ve lost my home, my job, my car, and my dog, all to the bank. Carol, if youā€™re out there, please call me back, I want to see the kids.

Also, I fought an old man for a slice of bread at a soup kitchen and threatened a few kids that I would feed them to the rats if they didnā€™t give me their coats. I feed them to the rats anyways. I now speak rat.

5 Likes

Donā€™t attack me Iā€™m not on the mod squad

1 Like