How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

how is dealing with double posts a personality trait?

3 Likes

I have no idea. The Message Boards just made it that way.

THAT’S HOW THE MOD SQUAD RUINED ME.

7 Likes

I love how the actual Mod Squad is replying more than others to this topic.

6 Likes

The Mod Squad ruined my Life by stopping the memes.

6 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

12 Likes

I’m a hopeless romantic. Whenever I see two people who should be together, I do everything I can to help them realize the wonderful love waiting to bloom. Waj, on the other hand, is not a romantic. Whenever I come to Waj, my eyes full of optimism and beauty, looking to share something wonderful with him, he shoots it down. WAJ HATES LOVE. Waj routinely laughs at my matchmaking attempts, calls them foolish, claims that they could never work out.

All I want is for people to live happily forever after with their true soulmates, but Waj won’t let me.

#blamewaj #Zutara

10 Likes

Slime stole my Liver

1 Like

Cronk stole my hamburger.

so I stole his limbs.

5 Likes

Waj said Tagdon’tflagit. It ruined my life

2 Likes

I use the word scrub regularly thanks to the mods.
It’s only a matter of time before they shut down every single fun topic…
They may take our lives, or our unpopular opinions, our our “quality” fanart, but they will never take away…
OUR FREEDOM!

9 Likes

Did you get my kidneys and liver back?

And Jogn stole my larger intestines

I found them in a dumpster being nibbled by mice. then one of the mice figured out kung fu and now I have called in the national guard to deal with the outbreak.

6 Likes

They’re pulling me back to these wretched massage boards. Thought I’d ridden myself of it down to one visit a day.

10 Likes

You don’t like getting multiple massages in one day? We’re the best masseuses in the Bionicle community!

15 Likes

I’ve already exposed two mods as evil Metal Gears

5 Likes

@system gave me cancer

16 Likes

Thnbgyuv iks aadsa PKOLiopopE!

(Translation: That is a lie)

2 Likes

The mod squad constructed the assassination of Archduke Franz Fedinand, started World War 1 and indirectly the Russian revolution, 2nd World War and Cold War. This lead many business to go bankrupt as a result of Cold War overspending and the economic crisies that have followed. One such was a flour delivery service, who’s last driver drove off in a fit of rage, splashing mud on me in the process.

That hurts my feelings.

14 Likes

The Mod Squad raided my pantry and deleted my priceless collection of spam.

10 Likes