How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

So…
Having fun in Medieval Europe?

2 Likes

Blame Leoxandar for that. it was his idea.

2 Likes

The Mod squad banned @Toa_Of_Red_Pins. RIP in RAP

1 Like

They put mayo in my sandwich.

3 Likes

They made me stay up late at night.

1 Like

They forced my friend to be a better person, and he was a so much better then everyone else that he was hated for it, even he hates himself for being the best person. he died of slime overdose last night.

9 Likes

They also banned all the @Toa_Of_Red_Pins’ dupe account. RIP

1 Like

The light patter of rain falls against my windowsill. I lie in bed, covering half my face with the sheets. The house is silent, save the rain whispering its songs of sorrow, which are silenced as they splat apart on the glass. It’s been a long day, and the sleep that will shortly follow will be needed. The corner farthest from my bed is drowned in a darkness. Typically I’d be able to see my desk, laptop, and various books and paper on any other night, but the moonlight is shrouded by silver clouds. As I feel myself falling into a slumber, I sense something. Something bright, emanating from that very corner.

I know what it is, I try to shut my eyes tighter but all that that brings is the image of a green circle into my mind. A white number appears withen the circle, and begins to increase the more I try to ignore it. It’s a whir of white now, but the digits keep flashing in my mind. 20-30-40-50. The number keeps rising. It breaks triple digits and I sit up, gasping for air. I’m in a cold sweat. Turns out I did fall asleep, but not for long. My clock reads 2:30, I only fell asleep an hour ago. I’m startled by the light once again. I breathe in deeply. Someone must face this, before I can rest.

The PM notification only reads “10 unread messages”. On weeks where I decide to live life just a bit, that number would triple in size. I wipe away the sleep in my eyes as I go through the motions I was hired for. Two posts in a row? Delete one, edit it into the first. Off topic dispute? Shut it down, and give a warning. I wonder if these kids will ever learn how to follow the rules, and laugh softly. MT once asked me the very same thing, and no one knows where he is now. No, I’ve been doomed, with a few others, to watch and wait for the conflicts to arise, the double posts to grow. Sometimes I wonder when this will affect me psychologically, and drive me crazy in real life. Maybe I’m already crazy, how would I know? I slump back into bed, and let the night take me.

I come into school, and I can tell the sleep was good for me. I’m in a better mood, I’m not desperaly tired, and I can do my work! I head off for my first class, ready for the day. Right in the frame of the door a friend greets me, grabs his bag, then asks how I’m doing. twitch .What was that? Something caused my head to go fuzzy. The kid asks again. He gives me a concerned look, then asks if I’m feeling well. twitch. The green circle enters my head. The number starts to go up. No not here! I sit down, and pretend like nothings happening. Soon, the teacher begins to write our first lesson on the board. He begins by putting today’s date on the whiteboard, then writes the topic on the board. twitch. I grind my teeth, I have to contain the words swelling up inside of me. The green circle has invaded my vision, it has to stop. Through gritted teeth, I manage only one sentence. "Sir, you just made a double post, I’m gonna have to edit that for you…"The teacher looks at me, confused, and laughs a bit. “I don;t really know what you’re talking about Indi, but now is not the time. Let’s get back on topic, shall we?” twitch. He’s right, off topic behavior is forbidden, we can’t have it, not here, not now. I get up from my seat, I need to erase the board, that double post can’t stay either! I stumble forward, and black out. The last thing I see before I fade into darkness is the PM notification, then nothing.

The room I wake up in is not my own. There’s no window, no desk in the corner, no bed. Just white. I try to get up, but I’m constrained. I look down, my arms are tied together through some kind of jacket. Where am I? Where’s the boards? Is this where MT went? How can I fix that double post if I’m in here?? I slump against the back of my cell, but refuse to fall asleep. For I know if my eyes close, the green circle will return, and with it, the number will keep growing until I am nothing.

The end

38 Likes

I know it’s not really an Oscar…

But wow, that was entertaining. Also:

Exactly how I feel about new topics…

And:

Yes.

My life in a nutshell!

10 Likes

The mod squad made me become a hero factory fan

6 Likes

That was the most beautiful piece of literature i’ve read in a while :cry:

So beautiful that it has discouraged me from ever getting a career in fiction writing. Thanks Indi.

13 Likes

They made me listen to lectures.

1 Like

The Mod Squad ruined my life by making me deal with double posts and making it a part of my personality.

Not that I object to that for anything.

12 Likes

Heh.
:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

how is dealing with double posts a personality trait?

3 Likes

I have no idea. The Message Boards just made it that way.

THAT’S HOW THE MOD SQUAD RUINED ME.

7 Likes

I love how the actual Mod Squad is replying more than others to this topic.

6 Likes

The Mod Squad ruined my Life by stopping the memes.

6 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

12 Likes

I’m a hopeless romantic. Whenever I see two people who should be together, I do everything I can to help them realize the wonderful love waiting to bloom. Waj, on the other hand, is not a romantic. Whenever I come to Waj, my eyes full of optimism and beauty, looking to share something wonderful with him, he shoots it down. WAJ HATES LOVE. Waj routinely laughs at my matchmaking attempts, calls them foolish, claims that they could never work out.

All I want is for people to live happily forever after with their true soulmates, but Waj won’t let me.

#blamewaj #Zutara

10 Likes