HowTo: MOC Tutorials

If you want more complexity you can use a more custom limb, I’ll get back to you when I get the chance.

1 Like

Sounds good though I’m thinking about modifying @Connor_Hoffman’s design for Krakua’s upper arm.

3 Likes

I got out my modular bohrok and figured I’d share a tutorial on my modifications

3 Likes

Those look pretty cool. I really like the way the necks are poseable while still matching the dimensions of the originals.

Although I am curious: what’s the purpose of these additions?:

(And why does the Nuhvok have its arms on its head?)

EDIT: I see now the Lehvak also has head-mounted arms. Is it just an overall appearance change that you decided to go with?

Are these designed to combine without disassembly?

Yes. My main goal was to make them modular so they can all combine the same way and making any form of the combiner their. As for the arms they act as heels for any foot mode.

The single arm can also simply swap tops and bottoms like this pokebohrok

1 Like

Here’s a simple eye design that uses clip fingers to represent sclera.

6 Likes

and cut tube :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Does anyone know a way to give a toa Hagah function more friction?

I found way to give a little bit of friction, but even with it they can’t hold any heavy weapons.

2 Likes

found this on google

2 Likes

thanks, that one has a sufficient amount of friction (I already had the voodoo ball in, but didn’t think of adding that grey piece at the bottom)

(If anyone has a design with even more friction though, do share!)

1 Like

bruh that’s literally how the piece is supposed to be used

Funny you should mention that, I’m actually working on it right now. I’ll post it here as soon as it’s done.

3 Likes

Purists could use a stamper tile or a small horn or the 1x1 round plate with a 3.18 bar on the side. 1x1 round plate with a 3.18 bar on the side would theoretically be most effective since the round plate can be buried by other parts.

2 Likes

wait that actually worked

Yep. And I don’t think is strains the pieces, so that’s nice.

1 Like

well the image link said it was from reddit so i wouldn’t put too much trust in it

This is the solution I came up with (picture focus is a mess, but should be visible enough). The pin in front goes through the intended front plate for the Hagah torso, and then a Gahlok Kal shield piece on the front for added friction (any Bohrok shield with a centered pinhole will work for this).

4 Likes

boi you stealing my thunder

2 Likes

0:45. Works well

1 Like

That’s another good one, but I’d rather not use a bohrok shield. The character I want to build uses a modifyed Hagah build, but isn’t actually one of the hagah.

But who knows, I might change my mind and put in a Gahlok kal shield.

2 Likes