HowTo: MOC Tutorials

I did this so am I a genius?

3 Likes

But does the mask obstruct the eye stalk at the back? Is the light piping sufficient?

2 Likes

Stop fishing, you know you are one.

2 Likes

no it too small

yeah, light piping go bye-bye. though i think that one of the masters on here made a light mod for that brainstalk.

It was me, though I dont know if it would fit, I’ll check later.

2 Likes

thought it was you

The AFOLs have a better one :shushing_face:

This technique (and pics) be from buttloaf_builds

22 Likes

well, uh… we’re younger than you so by the rules of the universe we aren’t legally allowed to like anything you show us unless it’s punk 🪨 (aka i just want to have a valid reason to keep my geniusdom)

jk thats pretty cool, but even though that one may look better, i prefer mine for pre-established head compatibility

4 Likes

Anyone got an upper arm design that uses a Visorak foot piece that can attach to a metru lower leg?

2 Likes

do you want the visorak foot to be on the side or the front?

2 Likes

side.

3 Likes

@N01InParticular How are these? Both of them have attachment points for adding additional bulk (like inika armor on the front, or the other side of the arm)

2 Likes

Decent but they would need to be shorter to work.

3 Likes

@N01InParticular Better?

2 Likes

If you want more complexity you can use a more custom limb, I’ll get back to you when I get the chance.

1 Like

Sounds good though I’m thinking about modifying @Connor_Hoffman’s design for Krakua’s upper arm.

3 Likes

I got out my modular bohrok and figured I’d share a tutorial on my modifications

3 Likes

Those look pretty cool. I really like the way the necks are poseable while still matching the dimensions of the originals.

Although I am curious: what’s the purpose of these additions?:

(And why does the Nuhvok have its arms on its head?)

EDIT: I see now the Lehvak also has head-mounted arms. Is it just an overall appearance change that you decided to go with?

Are these designed to combine without disassembly?

Yes. My main goal was to make them modular so they can all combine the same way and making any form of the combiner their. As for the arms they act as heels for any foot mode.

The single arm can also simply swap tops and bottoms like this pokebohrok

1 Like