HowTo: MOC Tutorials

this thingy if I’m wrong
just added some 2 small Axe Liftarms and Hinges for the pointy things. hope that helps

(also sorry I have been gone for a long while. stuff happened here and in that time I needed a beak)

3 Likes

I happened to be building a bit tonight and tried a variation of this design out–it regrettably doesn’t work. The piece to which the Rahkshi shell is attached physically prevents it from folding down as far as the picture shows.

1 Like

It’d move it down one but could work

I was talking about this blade, but thank you anyway. I already found it, its number is 92218 in case anyone else is looking for it.

2 Likes

looking to use BrickLink - Part 98578 : LEGO Hero Factory Weapon - Spiked Ball, Half [Hero Factory] - BrickLink Reference Catalog in a custom head, any tips?

@redstripepakari387 maybe use 2 of them on the sides?? and the brain/eye in the middle if you are going for a more monster like character?

So anyway
IN MGRR there is a character which has a sword sheath connected onto a small robot hand like this.(Which is pretty cool ngl)

should mixel joints be ok to holf a weapon in place?

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

3 Likes

I’d say so. Mixel joints are reallyfreakingstrong.

3 Likes

Mixel joints are powerful, so yeah, that’d work.

1 Like

Does anyone have a tentacle head build? I want to make a lovecraftian creature.

Dunno if it’s like what you mean, but I built a head with “tentacles” coming out of it a while ago. Sadly the pictures you’ll find here are the only ones I have and aren’t instructive on the build, but they might serve as inspiration.

I don’t know If this is small enough for your purposes. Depends on the size of the head, I suppose.

6 Likes

It’s absolutely perfect. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

I mean for a mouth.

Like, as feelers or mandibles or something?

Glad to hear!
You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I think they’re trying to go for this sort of look

@MakutaOisli, do correct me if I’m wrong

4 Likes

Also,does anyone have a big frame build i could use?

The title says it all, I’m trying to make a small Rahi with a function in stud.io.

any tips?

Well what kind of function are you trying to make? Also, how much of the moc is already already made?

1 Like

trying to make a biting function. also trying to use part molds from 01 to 03.
as for my start, I have 2 1x3 lift arms and an axle and pin connector with axle with a mata head on top for masks.

here.

Do not double post. -Eljay

well what exactly do you want the function to do?