HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Thanks, I think lego discontinued the belt this year. It doesn’t appear in the Hoth battle pack nor in the Dark Troopers in the upcoming Mandalorian set. :unamused:

4 Likes

whats the parts composition?

https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/d4onwm/anyone_able_to_link_instructions_for_a_big/

(Links to the instructions can be found in the first reply)

2 Likes

It’s torso time

And that leg is quite good as well. Not too surprising since it’s made out of Leg o.

6 Likes

Heyyy the Bignicle, I’ve seen this before. Nice design, although after I made mine I never figured out how to armor it.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ve had enough people asking for this now that I might as well just post the whole thing.

How To Make Your Own Bat Girl
By Monopoly

We’ll start with the base design.

I) Torso

Start with this assembly. The socket must be either the 2008 redesign or CCBS, otherwise the hip armouring won’t be possible.

Connect these pieces through the centre hole in the Vahki hips.

Make two of these using Bohrok eyes and black friction pins. Attach them to the hips.

Let’s start work on the shoulders. Make these assemblies here. They should mirror each other.

Insert the axles through the sides of the Vahki shin so that the studs are on the back of the model. The two claw pieces should comfortably slip around the Vahki shin’s molded-in pistons.

Secure the shoulder assemblies from the front with these two connectors.

Next make this thing and insert it through the Vahki shin’s centre hole.

Make this small assembly and attach it to the back. The Slizer foot should ideally be in whatever your bat’s signature colour is, but if it doesn’t exist in the colour you want, just use a black one.

Finally, take a Metru shoulder pad and attach it to the angled axle hole at the front.

II) Arms

The arms are very simple. Just build these assemblies and attach them to the shoulders.

III) Shins

The shins are equally simple. Just Piraka shins with a few extra bits.

IV) Head

Attach all these parts together like so.

Attach a CCBS bone with a single pin hole to the socket.

And finally, attach a Rahkshi head to the remaining ball joint. The socket piece for the eyes can be any colour you want, but I’ve used trans-orange here.

Connect everything together and you have a basic bat frame.

V) Completing your bat

From here, it’s entirely up to you how you do the rest of your bat. The thighs, wings, claws and feet are unique between all of my bats, so design these areas however you feel. Some of my bats have additions to the basic frame as well, like Crumpets’ leg tufts or Waffles’ kneepads.

I’ll just tag in everyone who asked for this.
@MakutaOisli
@KDNX
@MooCowsRock
@T4k4nuv4
@redstripepakari387

14 Likes

Nice! Thank you

2 Likes

You’ve given the bat fans too much power now

5 Likes

I can’t wait for you to become a master

7 Likes

I like how I’m getting likes on otherwise unremarkable comments just because Rukah thinks it’s funny

9 Likes

mwahaha I shall like all of your comments

2 Likes

Darn it Senit not you as well

7 Likes

The upper torso is different than I was expecting. The claws grabbing the pistons especially.

1 Like

I can’t believe I got three likes for this

Also senit has gone too far

8 Likes

I have to do something, I’m kinda bored, having to wait a bit though I think I‘m done now.

Also, what parts did you use for Syrups wings? Or is it custom?

2 Likes

How far have I gone? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Too further

@Senit

Triangular sails from the Black Pearl.

6 Likes

mwahaha!
this is off-topic

2 Likes

Ok thank you

1 Like

Legend says there is a place on the boards where members will go out of their way to accomplish hundreds of likes in a single day.

uh yes HowTo MOC Tutorials, right

Well I unfortunately cannot complement such a grievous sin as this, despite some of the techniques used here being-

uhh hORIBLE GARBAGE THAT IS IRREDEEMABLE AND BEYOND COMPARE, SO REVOLTING IN ITS EXISTENCHEAN CEHBHJSJENJKEJHBHJC JHECJHECGH EC ECGHEC AAJIAKXXBHCVHBC

7 Likes