HowTo: MOC Tutorials

hey,does any body have a large leg design that would go well with artahka the great beings arms that aren’t his own legs?

Do you mean the contest winner, or some other moc?

1 Like

i mean the @Connor_Hoffman counterpart to the contest winner.Order of Mata Nui Files #24: Artakha, Great Being of JudgementActually nevermind i made a noice design.

Anyone got a good, sleek forearm design that would fit well with a toa-scale, muscle-bound MOC?

Full arm designs work too, I’m just struggling to come up with something coherent, especially without the cone piece that some people use.

Do you have the rest of the moc built?

It’s difficult to provide suggestions without an understanding of what the moc looks like

1 Like

Could also use chest ideas, if anyone has any. Not satisfied with anything I’ve found so far.

6 Likes

Looks pretty cool

Is there a specific reason as to why you dont want to use cone pieces? Because I think’d they’d work well here

2 Likes

Don’t own em, but if you think that it’s best I’ll purchase a few

One of the skeletal CCBS ones could work, if you have them.

@Likus would this be compatible with the galidor Euripides polybag torso?

5 Likes

I just tested it. The shoulders and neck work. The hips want to flop around so you’re going to want to trap them somehow.

2 Likes

ok, thanks!

Greetings humans. I’m looking for custom head advice

I’d like to make a head that utilizes the Stormtrooper constraction shoulder piece to give a sleek flat look. Similar to this moc:

But less aquatic, more streamlined, and not insanely long. Eyes in a similar place. Any connection point too, I’ve made the MOC it’s for adaptable. Any ideas appreciated

MOC it’s for:

They’d be for the MOC I posted earlier. Been going through head designs with nothing I’m satisfied with. Hoping yall have some ideas.

8 Likes

Depends on the final colours but maybe a solid white Mahri Visor or a Inika Head flipped around may be good? I don’t own any Star Wars figures sadly so haven’t been able to experiment with such techniques.

1 Like

Off the top of my head, I’d say it’ll be hard to make anything work with that piece. The piece itself just isn’t very dynamic looking in it’s shape, and making it look dynamic would probably require adding so many pieces that it will end up looking overly large. I may be totally wrong here, so I hope you prove me wrong, but that’s just my first thought.

1 Like

anybody got a good way to make this thigh look decent/replace it with a better looking design? Im currently using it as a placeholder on a moc Im working on. (yes, red axles. again, its all a work in progress)

1 Like

you stole my foot

2 Likes

I said in the topic that I would. also once the moc actually goes up Im going to give credit, Im not one of those sorts of people

1 Like

yes I know

I just wanted to confirm your foot stealing shenanigans

2 Likes

Here is a giant hot dog made out of phoenix tails.

8 Likes