HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Does anyone have a design for a metru-scale waist swivel function?

6 Likes

Metru scale makes me nervous. Do you mean Metru scale in height, or does that also include piece type?

3 Likes

Metru height

4 Likes

The G2 waist action feature torso would Probably work.

4 Likes

A smaller technic based assembly would be more ideal for my purposes

6 Likes

Really depends on what you need for the rest of the torso, but this design is pretty customizable

Breakfast – I mean breakdown.

Optional hip coverage

7 Likes

mattress reveal

honestly that frame is pretty good, and it has waist articulation to boot

7 Likes

ey I need help finding a good dragon GWP head design that works well been trying to make Kobold themed Hero and I can’t think of anything

the body I’m working with btw

4 Likes

A kobold hero? Nice! Love those D&D characters.

2 Likes

I need help with a moc I’m working on. All I need help with is the feet. What I’m hoping to make for the feet are wheels like Nezha. Can someone help me with that?

3 Likes

Hmm
maybe try somthing similar to what umbra used, read through his instructions for inspiration maybe?

4 Likes

I could see that working. Modify it so it’s just one wheel with a toe peice in front.

4 Likes

This is to those who want to improve on their female mocing and note that this is the old model.

4 Likes

thank ya, he’s actually base off a OC in a different story and world I been working on set in a fantasy post-apocalypse world.

also I forgot to share a head design I came up with

would love feedback and ideas to make this look better or even different head designs that could work better

4 Likes

I have a question to any mask makers out there. I’ve been working on a custom ultimate storyline for one of my concepts for Titan Takanuva as a toa hordika. And I was wondering if anyone has a good idea where I could have some create a 3D printing file for it for me?

It would have to connect like a hordika head would. And it would have to be a Titan size mask

3 Likes

you could try @Rothanak, he’s pretty cool

6 Likes

I know him. And I agree with you on that.

3 Likes

If I am remembering correctly, you should be able to export it from one of the Bionicle packs from stud.io

5 Likes

What I really mean is that

I want to make a hordika version of Titan Takanuva’s mask like this one by Red Star forge. otherwise I do have his regular mask.

5 Likes

Oh, that’s an interesting idea

5 Likes