HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Thanks for the help. I ended up not using the design, but it got my creativity fired up enough to work something out, and I’ll keep it in mind for a future character, a Turaga of Psionics.

1 Like

Advice on a waist design for my Makuta. Preferably as wide and long as a 2015 gearbox. I just realised how little time I have left and I still need his weapon, arms and a way to connect osome wings (possibly) and after a week I still can’t think or a waist design. No function wanted really. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I haven’t currently designed it to allow that. You could try a long axle, but then you’d also have to redesign the creatures too.

1 Like

I need some help designing a head for my Moc

1 Like

May i ask, why the HF 1.0 foot for a head???

1 Like

I was trying to see what i could use to make the head look more elongated without being to complex

elongated, as in tall neck, tall face, or tall forehead?

Tall face, and the second image is a side view.

Just use a pre-built head, m8.
Or make a system head. (don’t make a head that looks like a mixel, unless that’s what you’re going for.)

1 Like

I need a really bulky upper arm design for my UtD revamp revamp:

4 Likes

I’d say remove the crystal Armor add-ons. The way they are, they can’t really add much bulk.

3 Likes

I tried that but I’m still having trouble

1 Like

That depends entirely on your parts collection. However, as some advice, drop the friction extender (or don’t) and swap to one bone length longer, which will give you a Technic pin hole to work with. That small change along should be enough to give you the ability to add the bulk you want.

1 Like

One day I tried to build something similar to the Metru-toran and this appeared:

Pieces:

Instructions:

A variant

If you have an idea to reduce the piece count please submit it.

1 Like

The arms are really bad, you should just use the same parts you used for the legs.
Also you should use the smaller bohrok feet parts these seem kinda big, but the matoran them selves are kinda weird in proportions anyway.

1 Like

not the worst, but it’s not that great, though I guess it has potential

mainly the arms, not advisable to just use regular av matoran limbs, maybe some smaller limb parts or something from CCBS or something old technic

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: HowTo: MOC Tutorials

I need to talk to one of you with good custom head skills in private for a Moc of mine since I can’t do custom heads on a small scale

why in private?

why not ask everyone here openly, and thus, get a wider range of help?

it’s a private project