HowTo: MOC Tutorials

it’s the name that is private for the project and I’m already working with Ekorak on this

then why not just post the torso design, without naming it?

because the name of this model is more important for accuracy of design

oh, for god’s sake, is it a reference to something or what?

the name shouldn’t be THAT important to a bunch of plastic bits snapped together, for crying out loud.

4 Likes

it’s not a reference I just want to keep the name a secret is all only 2 people on the message boards know about the name but they are keeping the name I picked out a secret as well

if it’s not a reference, just a one-off design, then WHY WOULD THE NAME MATTER.

just give a general idea of the look, and the upper torso/neck area, for god’s sake!

because the name is based on a real world legend

once again.

just post the upper torso,neck, and a general description of what you want the head to look like.

and by “real world legends”, unless it’s some sort of pop culture icon, nobody’s gonna friggin’ know what the heck you’re even referencing.

I’m already working with Ekorak on this one sorry Sammy

then why ask in the general help section if you already had help.

he replied back to what I asked

so you want help but dont want people to know what they are helping you with? :expressionless:

6 Likes

my sentiments exactly.

I only say what it is to the people I’m working with about my model I will reveal the name ONCE i finish it

so, you’re just using here as private recruitment grounds?

do you just want me to spoil the name since this has taken me a while to build just look at Not saying name since I’m starting to give up

1 Like

i’m not wanting the flippin’ name

I’M WANTING THE BASIC UPPER TORSO AREA TO WORK WITH, ALONG WITH THE BASIC DESIGN ELEMENTS!!!

Jeez!

you’re asking for help, but are giving us literally nothing to work with, besides “PM me for details”

If you want people from the community to help, it’s a sort of “I help you to help me” process. They can help you, but the first thing you need to do is give them all the information they need to help you with your creation (that you specifically requested help with).

4 Likes

I dont want to sound rude or anything but as soon as you replied to the topic it stoped being private

7 Likes

I’m really just starting to give up and not post anything on here ever again I didn’t know who to ask since I’m not that good with mocing so if I’m asked the model again I will just ask for my account to be deleted and forgotten about
sorry if I’m sounding rude but I only put that request up all because of the name of this model which is now starting to sound ridiculous

1 Like