HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Your best bet is probably to ask Alieraah, or just get the pieces together and puzzle out a connection yourself. For something like the first image I’d suspect an internal clip connection to a brick with a bar with one of these pieces:

4 Likes

By gringats beard you responded!

Thanks for the inquiry, huge fan btw.

1 Like

The tutorial for my MOC is out!

Feel free to use any of the building techniques shown in this video, just make sure to credit me afterwards :slight_smile:

If you liked the video, make sure to subscribe and leave a like! When you subscribe, make sure to leave a comment that you subscribed, and I will reply to you! Also, sharing this video with fellow MOC makers greatly benefits me, and everyone else!

Seems somewhat …
sexualized

To me.

3 Likes

but why would you do that
why would you give him more power

3 Likes

that’s not what I was implying

4 Likes

don’t pull a NSSD

if you don’t know what that is just ask. No really, please ask. No one ever needs to look that up again.

4 Likes

yeah he can’t tell you he’s a disciple of ghid, spiderus is biased

Anyway, since the whole stupid Hagah thing is going on right now, does anyone have any custom Metru torso builds they’d be willing to share?

2 Likes

ja

no they’re patented

1 Like

wait did they get the whole custom v. original debate delt with? i turned tracking off.

no spoilers :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

What is that?

There’s someone in the community called Dawn of NSSD and they build a bunch of sexualised Mocs.

1 Like

Oh ok…

Yeah, I very much over-exaggerated it.

3 Likes

no i feel like you exaggerated it the appropriate amount.

4 Likes

you see, the issue is that what they do isn’t good, but quality wise, the builds are.
(aka they’re builds aren’t morally correct but you can’t deny they’ve got skill)

sigh fine.

2 Likes

In case any of you have taste bad enough to use these feet, here’s a different way to attach them. Caution: if you do this with other hand pieces, such as the CCBS hands, it will wobble.

8 Likes