HowTo: MOC Tutorials

you can use this for a function where the heads fly off when a model is hit, like one of the functions planned before they changed it to masks flying off because lego thought decapitation was too brutal

8 Likes

Gove em some Tarakava arms and then suddenely you’ve made rockem sockem robots

5 Likes

That would be really cool to see

2 Likes

My main thought was just use the axle point to attach to a torso, but I guess launching head finishers would be a pretty obvious and fun use lol.
Though my launchers vary a lot in power atm, some produce rokem sokem long necks and some go flying. (probably from leaving ammo in some of them weakening the spring)

Hey does anyone have a big torso design that i could use?

Need help on making a Chibi sized frame for my self Moc, syrax. any ideas?

Need a big thigh design.Anyone have one?

What scale in this case?

Vortixx sized.

Which pieces did you use for the sides of the spear tip? It’s a pretty clever build.

Tis a 3-year old post, you’re aren’t likely to get a response. However, the piece is a claw that came with many Hero Factory sets, I’m sure someone here will be able to find the piece number.

1 Like

Pls i have very limited parts and need a big thigh design for a vortixx that i can use.

It’s difficult to help when we don’t know which pieces you have. Is there any particular armor piece you want to use? Sometimes it’s best to select a few pieces and build around them :slight_smile:

1 Like

rahkshi shells,liftarms,and cbs shells.No liftarm with fan pieces.

Would something like this suffice?
(Based on Kikanalo thigh)

3 Likes

it might work…

this thingy if I’m wrong
just added some 2 small Axe Liftarms and Hinges for the pointy things. hope that helps

(also sorry I have been gone for a long while. stuff happened here and in that time I needed a beak)

3 Likes

I happened to be building a bit tonight and tried a variation of this design out–it regrettably doesn’t work. The piece to which the Rahkshi shell is attached physically prevents it from folding down as far as the picture shows.

1 Like

It’d move it down one but could work

I was talking about this blade, but thank you anyway. I already found it, its number is 92218 in case anyone else is looking for it.

2 Likes