HowTo: MOC Tutorials

well, if it helps, I’m trying to make a biting shadow leech around a trans blue ruru.

always loved the little corrupters.

here you go @Rukah!

Do not double post. -Eljay

1 Like

hmm. Are the black ball joints supposed to be the eyes?

yes they are eyes.

1 Like

K. Any idea on what the mouth should look like?

1 Like

3 large barbs on top, 3 large barbs on bottom with a red interior

2 Likes

Swamp stalker combination model has a bite function. maybe you could take inspiration? Swamp Stalker - BIONICLEsector01

1 Like

Am I able to see the function in action?

time: 12:20, eljay showcases it

1 Like

okay thx!

Hello everyone! I am trying to make a Chibi phantoka makuta, but I need a small frame that can maintain the tridax pod function. any designs?

Not sure about a frame but what about just using an orange zamor sphere since the pod is pretty big for a chibi

2 Likes

ok! any ideas for launching a Zamor sphere tridax style?

Possible use a sphere launcher as a base? I’m not sure on that end

k, i will try it out

Does anyone have a big frame i could use?

Here is a foot that uses crab legs as greebles. Oddly, the legs fan out the exact same distance as they do on a metru foot.

12 Likes

Once again @Likus you’re too good at mocing for your own good

It’s time to cash out.

I gotchu

https://mobile.twitter.com/VaioHalcas/status/1122331959479242754?s=19

Behold the bigonicle frame!

10 Likes

Here is a fake Toa Metru leg that uses six of Batman’s utility belts and four magic wands. The belt is the exact same width as the Toa Metru thigh cover so it scales properly.

Honestly surprised that the designers don’t use the utility belt and bowtie more as they are the most broken pieces lego makes due to 1) being basic shapes and 2) being out of system (larger than 1x1 and smaller than 2x2).

11 Likes

wow likus you’re a genius

1 Like

Thanks, I think lego discontinued the belt this year. It doesn’t appear in the Hoth battle pack nor in the Dark Troopers in the upcoming Mandalorian set. :unamused:

4 Likes