HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Looks a little like a beetle now!

3 Likes

figure out what’s going on yourself

3 Likes

You can conceal a technic axle in a bohrok limb by wrapping a window pane around it.

Here is a human head made of more recent tan parts.

Here is a mechanical arm made of kermit banjos.

16 Likes

Likus just posts something createve every week or so, huh?

6 Likes

Here is my next fever dream

4 Likes

Whenever I’m off work I try do something to stay sane.

2 Likes

Really? I just try to appear sane at work.

This ball can be trapped onto bionicle limbs by shoving a tire inside.

The collar on the bulky minifig armor piece has a similar radius to the rounded part of the takadox armor piece, meaning they can mate together.

The forestmen branch piece can slot perfectly into the shadow matoran torso.

Mini grogu’s head can slot nicely into the clawed inika foot.

13 Likes

The last picture is scary.

1 Like

That Viper Flyer really killed itself and two other snakes

2 Likes

Here’s a zamor launcher torso with the back designed to be covered by a mask (dosent just need to be the pakari) that I used in my take on @Eilrach’s self moc

4 Likes

Could I get some help with his guy? I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something doesnt feel right

2 Likes

Main things that stand out to me are the empty crotch area and the two hoses.

The crotch might benefit from some armoring (back and front).

And the hoses seem to stick out quite a bit to the front. I’d generally suggest trying to wind them around a bit and attach them to this part further down to utilize their full length (and thus have them stick out less):
grafik

But of course I don’t know if they are long enough for that. And in any case, a torso-leg connection that utilizes the full length of a hose will not help with poseability…

One other thing that might be the root cause of things feeling off might be the additional arm joint. It’s not bad or anything, but it’s something you don’t see often and thus might feel off.

5 Likes

In addition to what Gilahu said, I think the arms look kind of out of place. Generally, this MOC has a lot of additional pieces to give bulk and texture to various portions. The arms though, are just basic CCBS limbs with shells on them

Not a visual thing, but the waist gives me anxiety. From the looks of things, that T junction piece is holding a lot of weight, and in my experience, they break very easily. I would highly suggest reworks that to add in support

4 Likes

One (IN)FAMOUS issues I have for my pseudo-Vortixx vilain character: How can I use the Ultimate Dume mask to make a head with eyes ?
I saw it on a Roodaka moc, but haven’t figured out how it was used

1 Like

Are you referring to this one by @Darkraimaster99?

5 Likes

Not, but it seems to have a similar head. Fond my ref on deviantart.

EDIT: This one:

1 Like

this looks freaking awesome

1 Like

The Roodaka looks like it has a Hordika head with that mask. It’s pretty nice, though not how I expected it to look.

1 Like

there’s instructions for that head in this topic

8 Likes