I know where Marendar is going...

That is true. It seems like she was going to be forced to help everyone else.

But, honestly, I never really saw Tuyet as getting a redemption arc. I saw her as an unwavering selfish narcissist.

Maybe we would get both. She would use her powers to defeat Marendar, get hailed as a hero, and then use that influence to get power and begin recruiting for her Empire.

But I would still want the final victory to go to Ackar.

4 Likes

Sounds like Tuyet to me :+1:

I would have been really happy to see the Toa Nuva die in the Marendar arc :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I am really sick of all the plot armor the main character(s) get

I think it was going to happen, though it would have been part of the Velika arc, rather than Marendar. Maybe they would merge together, I don’t know. There were a lot of plot threads left open.

I don’t think Greg would kill off all of the Nuva, though. One or two at the most. Based on historical data, Onua would probably die saving Lewa again.

2 Likes

But I guess having Tahu or Gali (or maybe even both of them) die would have more of an emotional impact but I see your point

Not Kopaka he is love, he is life :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think Kopaka (or Pohatu, for that matter) is at risk.

I feel like the Pohatu/Kopaka bromance adventure on the Red Star works best as a standalone story, without tying into the main plot. There is nothing relevant to the main story that can come from that plotline without invalidating an important character death.

As such, Pohatu and Kopaka would be protected from anything happening on Spherus Magna.

4 Likes

Crap you’re right!

1 Like

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE Canon designs and discussion.